Tucuma butter is widely used in cosmetics and personal care industries. Tucuma butter is a plant-derived butter which is obtained from the fruits of Astrocaryum Tucuma (Brazilian Amazon tree). Tucuma butter is native to Brazil. Tucuma butter is obtained from the seeds of the Tucuma palm tree and is extracted by the cold-pressed method. Tucuma butter is levered for the richness of fatty acids and polyphenols. Tucuma butter also contains myristic, olic, and lauric acids that help in the cell regeneration property. Tucuma butter nourishes the skin, it heals, and hydrates the skin, also helps to cure stretch marks and stretching of the skin. Due to the presence of these vital minerals and acids, the demand for tucuma butter is anticipated to grow in the forecasted period.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Increasing Awareness about Natural Products have Boosted the Tucuma Butter market
Tucuma butter is facing very high market demand because of the increasing health and wellness trends across the world. These days, consumers are looking for herbal and natural products because of the various side-effects of conventional products. Tucuma butter-based products hydrate the skin and prevent from stretch marks. Tucuma butter is a plant-based product and has vital vitamin such as vitamin A, minerals, along with antioxidant properties. Because of the vital nutrient content, the market demand for Tucuma butter related cosmetics product is increasing these days.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Custom report
Global Tucuma Butter: Market Segmentation
Based on nature, the global tucuma butter market has been segmented as-
Based on form, the global tucuma butter market can be segmented as-
Based on grade, the global tucuma butter market can be segmented as-
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Cosmetics Grade
Based on end-use industry, the global tucuma butter market can be segmented as-
- Personal Care
- Hair care
- Skin care
Global Tucuma Butter Market: Key Players
Tucuma butter market is increasing worldwide, because of its essential minerals and antioxidant content. The increasing urbanization, as well as rising per capita income, is the key factor which is accelerating the market demand for the personal care products as well as cosmetics products, which is booming the tucuma butter market. Another cause for the rising market demand for tucuma butter is, the increasing population of herbal product consumers. Increasing market demand for herbal cosmetics and personal care products are uplifting the market for tucuma butter. Global key manufacturers of tucuma butter are Beraca Ingredientes Naturais SA., Sher-Ray Organic Cosmetics, International Cosmetic Science Centre A/S, Premier Specialties, Inc., Hallstar, MORRE-TEC Industries, Inc. (Formerly Extracts & Ingredients, Ltd.), Caribbean Natural Products Inc., Jarchem Industries Inc., laboratoires prod'hyg among others. Due to the increasing market demand for cosmetics and personal care products, manufacturers of tucuma butter are focusing on the expansion of manufacturing footprints.
Opportunities for Market Participants:
Tucuma butter is plant-based vegetable silicon, it has similar properties as compared to other silicon-based commercial products and has no other side effects on the hair. Booming market demand for cosmetics and personal care products has boosted the market demand for the tucuma butter in manufacturing industries. Tucuma butter is an enriched source of beta carotene hence there is a chance for manufacturers to use it for the production of functional food and beverages. The key element which is increasing the demand for tucuma butter among the population is the increasing consciousness for healthy, skin-friendly, and natural products. The market players trying to increase the regional footprints should emphasize on the easy raw material affordability to upscale the production. The manufacturers should focus on the regional expansion of their tucuma butter market to attract the global cosmetics manufacturers’. Due to these main factors, the demand for tucuma butter is estimated to increase in the forecast period.
- Europe and North America are the largest cosmetics producers across the globe. France & the United Kingdom are the leading cosmetics producers, exporters, and consumers, hence the tucuma butter is facing very high market demand in these countries. The manufacturers should focus on the regional expansion of their tucuma butter market to attract the global manufacturers’ like L’Oréal, Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, and Coty among others.
The tucuma butter market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the tucuma butter market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, form, grade and end-use industry.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Tucuma butter market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The tucuma butter market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the preview of the study. By doing so, the tucuma butter market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the tucuma butter market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the tucuma butter market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.