Global Tactile Paving Market – Introduction
- Tactile paving refers to designing of the ground, surface, or a floor in a textured format or a color to highlight the hazards on the surface. It is a warning to pedestrians, drawing their attention to the roughness on or of the surface. Tactile paving is generally done in yellow or brown color. The highlighted strips enable pedestrians who are visually impaired to follow a particular path and right direction. The concept was first introduced in Asia by Japan, starting at Okayama City, followed by Singapore, on the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT), and on South Korean city subways. Textured ground surface is used as an indicator on footpaths, stairs, cricket & sports grounds, railway platforms, crossings, etc. The pavements manufactured use pollution controlling materials and focus on environmental sustainability.
Increased usage on streets, cycle tracks, footways, and subways, a driving factor for the tactile paving market
- Globally and internationally, countries aim and focus at reconstructing roads, pavements, and platforms repeatedly due to high density of foot travelers, especially in developed countries. Streets, cycle tracks, footways, and subways are designed to provide correct side, directions, and to enhance segregation of tracks for a specific route taken while walking. Roads and pavements are textured with concrete and natural stones to avoid any obstacles and advise users against probable road blocks, unrestricted areas, and limited space availability while walking down the street. These factors have surged the demand for tactile paving. Tactile paving is also used to decorate floors at home.
Practice of using tactile pavements by visually impaired, elderly population, and children - rising opportunities in the industry
- Generally, visually impaired people, the elderly, and children require to be shown paths. Visually impaired because of their low ability to see, face sight issues, and people who are blind need regular directions to walk properly on busy roads, or on rough ground surface. Additionally, children at a young age have very little or no sense to walk properly to avoid accidents which occur due to unseen and uneven ground surface. Textured surface and tactile paving helps all these people to carefully see the highlighted part of the ground and take preventive control measures while using subways, footpaths, crossroads, passageways, etc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Tactile Paving Market, Request for a Sample
Europe Considered the Dominant Market for Tactile Paving
- In terms of geography, the global tactile paving market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is expected to rise at a moderate rate during the forecast period owing to steady rate of construction and renovation activities in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Europe is the fastest growing region in the tactile paving market due to strict transport rules and regulations enforced by the Department of Environment and Transport, besides rapid infrastructural development in the U.K., Germany, and France. These factors are projected to surge the use of tactile paving in the near future.
- The tactile paving market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the presence of major players operating and focusing on road development, construction industries, and increased infrastructural changes in China, India, Japan, South Korea, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for tactile paving in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Tactile Paving Market
Major players operating in the tactile paving market are facing increased competition. Key companies such as Nitterhouse, UNILOCK, Tobermore, and Pomery Natural Stone are focusing on increasing awareness about tactile paving and guiding the general public about the benefits of using tactile paving. Leading companies are increasing their penetration in the industry by issuing proper guidelines about navigation methods used while crossing or passing through such pathways. Some of the key players operating in the global tactile paving market include:
- Aggregate Industries
- Pomery Natural Stone
- Step on Safety
- Ketley Brick
- Archi Expo
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Tactile Paving – Research Scope
Global Tactile Paving, by Material
Global Tactile Paving, by Type
- Others (Plain)
Global Tactile Paving, by Application
- Sports, Play & Leisure
- Others (Parking)
Global Tactile Paving, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.