Ground Protection Mats: Structural Roadway to Provide Passage over Unstable Ground Surface
- Ground protection mats are portable mats used as a temporary roadway over the uneven roads, soft grounds, or hard surfaces. These mats prevent the crack or any damage caused due to heavy equipment on the surface of lawn or garden. The ground protection mats are available for various types of loads such as medium duty, heavy duty, and extreme heavy duty. Also, they are weather-proof, durable, and reusable.
- Ground protection mats provide effective provisional roadways and operating platforms to ensure safe operation and transport of workers and equipment. They are generally used at construction sites and resource-based events including drilling rigs and mining for safe and efficient work.
Increase in Construction Activities to Drive Global Ground Protection Mats Market
- Growth of the construction industry is expected to lead to increased use of ground protection mats. Ground protection mats are used to provide temporary path or roadway for heavy duty vehicles and equipment to pass over the soft grounds or hard surfaces. Moreover, they are used in other industries, such as aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, and electrical industry. All these factors are anticipated to drive the global ground protection mats market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Rise in Demand for Rental Mats to Hamper Global Sales of Ground Protection Mats
- Ground protection mats are used for transportation of medium load, heavy load, and extremely heavy load at construction sites of various industries such as oil & gas, petrochemicals, historical sites, and residential construction. Commercial and industrial users opt for ground protection mats on the rental basis over purchasing which can hamper the sales of the global ground protection mats. Rise in demand for rental ground protection mats hinders the purchase of new mats.
North America to Lead Global Ground Protection Mats Market
- In terms of region, the global ground protection mats market can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is further categorized for the country and sub-region level analysis which includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the ground protection mats market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the ground protection mats market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC Countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The ground protection mats market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for ground protection mats from 2019 to 2027, followed by Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa
- Leading manufacturers of ground protection mats have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. Several manufacturers of ground protection mats are focusing on innovation in product portfolio and manufacturing the products which are more economical, much stronger, weather-proof, and can be reused for longer duration.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global ground protection mats market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Groundtrax Systems Limited
- Checkers Industrial Products LLC
- Newpark Resources Inc.
- Quality Mat Co.
- Signature Systems Group, LLC
- TuffTrak Ground Protection Solutions
- Grainger, Inc.
- Qingdao Ketian Materials Co., Ltd.
- Tangyin Sanyou Engineering Plastic Co. Ltd
Global Ground Protection Mats Market: Research Scope
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Load Type
- Medium Load
- Heavy Load
- Extreme Heavy Load
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Connection
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Application
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.