Ground Protection Mats: Structural Roadway to Provide Passage over Unstable Ground Surface
- Ground protection mats are portable mats used as a temporary roadway over the uneven roads, soft grounds, or hard surfaces. These mats prevent the crack or any damage caused due to heavy equipment on the surface of lawn or garden. The ground protection mats are available for various types of loads such as medium duty, heavy duty, and extreme heavy duty. Also, they are weather-proof, durable, and reusable.
- Ground protection mats provide effective provisional roadways and operating platforms to ensure safe operation and transport of workers and equipment. They are generally used at construction sites and resource-based events including drilling rigs and mining for safe and efficient work.
Increase in Construction Activities to Drive Global Ground Protection Mats Market
- Growth of the construction industry is expected to lead to increased use of ground protection mats. Ground protection mats are used to provide temporary path or roadway for heavy duty vehicles and equipment to pass over the soft grounds or hard surfaces. Moreover, they are used in other industries, such as aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, and electrical industry. All these factors are anticipated to drive the global ground protection mats market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Rise in Demand for Rental Mats to Hamper Global Sales of Ground Protection Mats
- Ground protection mats are used for transportation of medium load, heavy load, and extremely heavy load at construction sites of various industries such as oil & gas, petrochemicals, historical sites, and residential construction. Commercial and industrial users opt for ground protection mats on the rental basis over purchasing which can hamper the sales of the global ground protection mats. Rise in demand for rental ground protection mats hinders the purchase of new mats.
North America to Lead Global Ground Protection Mats Market
- In terms of region, the global ground protection mats market can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is further categorized for the country and sub-region level analysis which includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the ground protection mats market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the ground protection mats market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC Countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The ground protection mats market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for ground protection mats from 2019 to 2027, followed by Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa
- Leading manufacturers of ground protection mats have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. Several manufacturers of ground protection mats are focusing on innovation in product portfolio and manufacturing the products which are more economical, much stronger, weather-proof, and can be reused for longer duration.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global ground protection mats market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Groundtrax Systems Limited
- Checkers Industrial Products LLC
- Newpark Resources Inc.
- Quality Mat Co.
- Signature Systems Group, LLC
- TuffTrak Ground Protection Solutions
- Grainger, Inc.
- Qingdao Ketian Materials Co., Ltd.
- Tangyin Sanyou Engineering Plastic Co. Ltd
Global Ground Protection Mats Market: Research Scope
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Load Type
- Medium Load
- Heavy Load
- Extreme Heavy Load
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Connection
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Application
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
Global Ground Protection Mats Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.