Blower Market (Product Type: Positive Displacement Blower and High Speed Turbo Blower; Pressure: Low, Medium, and High; End-use Industry: Cement Plant, Steel Plant, Mining, Power Plant, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, Food Processing, Pulp & Paper, Water Treatment Plant, and Others; and Distribution Channel: Offline and Online) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Blower Device Manufacturers Upgrading Production to Fulfil Demand from Several Industries
A blower is an equipment used to increase the velocity of air or gas when it passes through equipped impellers. The primary use of blowers includes exhausting, aspirating, cooling, ventilating, and conveying. They are also popularly known as centrifugal fans in several industries. Blowers are mainly designed for industries that require moderate pressure in conditions where pressure is more than the fan and less than the compressor. The fan in the blowers rotates and vacuums the air in the suction section. The trapped air is then pushed into the outlet side. For industrial applications, blowers are classified as centrifugal and positive displacement blowers. Similar to fans, blowers use blades in multiple designs such as backward-curved, forward curved, and radial. They can be single or multistage units. A blower finds utilization in a broad range of industries such as water treatment plants, oil & gas, food processing, and cement, among many others. Thus, the blower market is anticipated to grow across the world during the forecast period.
Centrifugal blower uses the centrifugal force generated by a rotating disk, with blades rotating at right angles to the disk. These blowers use a rotating impeller to move air first radially outwards by centrifugal action, and then tangentially away from the blade tips. The speed rises as the air reaches the ends of blades and is then transformed to pressure. Most fan manufacturers are designing fans that can produce high pressure, making them suitable for harsh operating conditions. The present-day blower can generate a substantial volume of air with a slight vibration in a confined space. Centrifugal blowers are commonly used in applications such as boiler fans, combustion blowers for furnaces, rolling mills, dust collectors, bag filters, suction blowers, and exhaust blowers. These factors are likely to drive the blower market during the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Blower Market
Halt in End-use Industrial Production Negatively Impacts Demand for Blowers
The outbreak of COVID-19 has turned into a global pandemic, growing at an unprecedented speed and scale. No industry was immune and industrial equipment was no exception. The blower market is grappling with the immediate impact of COVID-19, as both manufacturing and supply chain operations are being disrupted and consumer operations faced similar challenges. This had an exponential impact down the whole supplier network, knocking blower manufacturers with a lag, but at full force nonetheless. Additionally, the spread of coronavirus has introduced new challenges that needed to be addressed quickly, including worker absence, restricted site access and collaboration, and travel limitations. The government implemented lockdown across the world resulted in heavy distress for end-use industries to procure goods and services. However, as the lockdown is being lifted in several regions, industries started their production at full capacity. However, in some countries, COVID-19 issues are still strong and market restoration are expected to take a while.
The pandemic has made a severe impact on the demand for blowers, as major nations limited or shut down their manufacturing and industrial trades. The end-use industries faced several economic challenges, which limited their expenditure on blowers. Industries and key leading businesses are planning their next plans with reference to ongoing pandemic restrictions and safety of their stakeholders. Moreover, many are focusing on mitigating the risk of any future disruption for their and customers’ business. As pandemic is nearing its end in most countries, end-use industries are expected to increase the production to flatten the demand curve. With the rapid pace of vaccination in most countries, the markets are opening with safety regulations, which are likely to drive the demand for the global blower market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Advanced Features, Robust Quality of Innovated Blowers Fuel Market Growth
In industrial operations and facilities, air movement is a significant part of the process. Air handling fans maintain operations and ambient air in the vicinity. New designs to build centrifugal fans specifically for industrial clean air handling applications are attracting new industries toward the global blower market. Moreover, currently, several industrial processes rely on high-temperature process heat. Operations such as heat-treatment, stress relieving, industrial furnaces, and ovens use convection to circulate heated air within the chamber. These process airstreams require specially designed centrifugal fans. Fans not properly designed for this purpose will catastrophically fail when used at temperatures above their design. This provides better future opportunities for blower manufacturers. Furthermore, blowers are increasingly being used for sewage aeration, pneumatic conveying, gas boosting, filter flushing, and all kinds of petrochemical industrial applications. This provides new opportunities for the global blower market in the upcoming future.
For several industrial applications, manufacturers are designing multi-purpose motors that can meet a wide range of technical needs with a consolidated number of models. One of the popular models is the open drip-proof (ODP) motor configuration. In addition, many manufacturers are focusing to offer more capable Totally Enclosed (TE) multi-purpose motors to save cost and time in various industrial settings. Both ODP and TE, multi-purpose motors can be customized to cover a wide range of applications, leading to efficiencies in design, procurement, and maintenance. Innovations and development in technology are primarily driving the global blower market during the forecast period. Furthermore, blowers produce more powerful direct airflow as compared to fans and ensure a constant flow of air at higher pressure. This feature is very important for conveying material in dust collector systems, drying & cooling, circulation and ventilation of air, and combustion air for burners, which is driving the demand for blowers globally.
Growth of Food, Beverage, Mining Industries Influences Global Demand
The food & beverage industry is one of the important end users for the blower market. In addition, the increasing growth of the industry, owing to the rise in consumption of packed food, is fueling the global demand. Additionally, industrial air blowers can convey air in both vacuum and pressured atmospheres, which is ideal for use in mining application. The rising demand from the mining industry is driving the global blower market. The global blower market is expected to exceed the value of US$ 2 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Blower Market
The growing number of industries in the Asia Pacific is contributing to dominance of the region on the global blower market. Furthermore, the increasing demand for blowers for cooling, exhausting, ventilating, aspirating, conveying, and many other applications is driving the blower market in Europe. Moreover, the water treatment plant sector dominates the worldwide blower market in terms of volume and value. However, high maintenance and operating costs can restrain the blower market growth. Nevertheless, industrialization in developing countries is likely to propel the blower market during the forecast period.
Blower Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global blower market for the historical period of 2017, 2018, and 2019, and the forecast period of 2021–2031, increasing spending on research and development is expected to accelerate the blower market across the globe
- Blower is a device used for pushing out gases by imparting energy in order to increase its speed and pressure. In simple words, blowers are essentially an installing equipment, which enables transfer of air in an emitted environment at either high or low pressure and helps in rotating the fan with the force received from the motor. Blowers are commonly used for cooling, exhausting, ventilating, aspirating, conveying, and many other applications. Blowers are commonly known as centrifugal fans in industries. All these factors are projected to drive the demand for blowers across the world during the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, the global blower market is expected to exceed value of US$ 2 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. A blower finds application in a wide range of industries such as water treatment plants, oil & gas, food processing, and cement, besides many others. Thus, the demand for blowers is projected to increase across the world.
Blower Manufacturers Working on Technological Innovations, Developments to Improve Overall Share in Global, Regional Markets
- Major companies opt for technologically advanced and convenient products. Manufacturers are undertaking upgrades that emphasize on improved efficiency, more compact designs, and eco-friendly blowers, which reduce emissions. This is expected to drive the overall growth of the blower market.
- Large and magnetic bearing blowers are efficient machines, which are smaller in dimension compared to traditional centrifugal technologies. Blowers come with a permanent magnet and a small footprint synchronized motor. They have a modular design and are big enough for large wastewater treatment plants. Blowers are equipped with non-contact, robust magnetic bearing, which are effective in harsh environments, and have resulted in an increase in the demand for blowers throughout the world. The market is expected to rise at a stable rate during the projected period.
- Blowers are preferred over fans in various industrial and commercial segments due to their benefits. Blowers provide more powerful direct airflow than a fan and they ensure a constant flow of air or gases at higher pressure, which is needed for conveying material in dust collector systems, drying & cooling, circulation & ventilation of air, and combustion air for burners. This is driving the demand for blowers globally.
- The outbreak of coronavirus has caused economic slowdown in major economies around the world. Economic slowdown has increased the cost of investment for industries, and the closure of commercial complexes, restaurants, and hotels have further affected the market. All these factors are likely to hamper the blower market during the forecast period.
- Blower manufacturers have an opportunity to invest in research & development and introduce product types, which are environment-friendly, as consumers are now changing their taste and preference toward products that reduce emission, thus creating lucrative opportunities for the blower market
Increasing Demand from Asia Pacific
- The blower market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a fast-paced CAGR, as it is a manufacturing hub for industrial and consumer goods
- Blowers have a wide range of applications in different industries such as oil & gas, food processing, mining, and water treatment plants
- The region is experiencing increasing usage of blowers for cooling, exhausting, ventilating, aspirating, conveying, and many other applications
Blower Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of blowers have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- The blower market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Competition is expected to intensify in the upcoming years due to the entry of several local players.
- Key players operating in the global blower market are
- Atlas Copco
- Shandong Zhangqiu Blower Co., Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand, Inc.
- Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- Shandong Huadong Blower Co., Ltd.
- Xylem Inc.
- Everest Blowers Pvt. Ltd.
- Manvac Technik Limited
- Turbo Blower Manufacturer, among others
Blower Market: Key Developments
- Key manufacturers of blowers such as Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH, Shandong Huadong Blower Co., Ltd., Everest Blowers Pvt. Ltd., and Xylem Inc. are focusing on product innovation and development. Companies are concentrating on expanding their geographical reach to stay competitive in the market and to cater to a large customer base. Furthermore, several manufacturers are planning to acquire small-scale companies or work in collaboration with them to have a competitive share in the global market. These are the key strategies followed by blower companies to expand their market share in terms of revenue.
- In February 2021, Ingersoll Rand, Inc. acquired a division of Tuthill Corporation named “Tuthill Vacuum and Blower Systems.” This acquisition will help the company to strengthen its product and service portfolio, and its key application engineering and technical support capabilities.
- In October 2020, Xylem, Inc. designed a complete new product portfolio for Zeeland Clean Water Plants. New solutions include aerobic tanks, new blowers, air flow meters, and air control valves. The new range of blowers are embedded with features to reduce energy, and chemical consumption and wear.
Blower Market – Scope of Report
A new study on the global blower market has been published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges as well as the structure of the global blower market across the globe. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the global blower market to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period, 2021–2031.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global blower market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis on business strategies of leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the global blower market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the global blower market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the global blower market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Blower Market Study
- What are the key factors influencing the blower market in each region?
- What will be the CAGR of the global blower market between 2021 and 2031?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the global blower market?
- What is the revenue of the global blower market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the global blower market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global blower market?
Research Methodology – Blower Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global blower market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global blower market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the Blower market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from blower market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global blower market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the global blower market more reliable and accurate.
Blower Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global blower market includes information categorized into five sections - product type, pressure, end-use industry, distribution channel, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the blower market are discussed in detail.