Industrial Dust Collector Market Introduction
- An industrial dust collector is used to remove the impure air released from commercial and industrial processes by collecting dust, airborne particles, and other impurities from gas or air.
- An industrial dust collector is designed to handle high-volume dust loads. Industrial dust collectors consist of components such as dust filter, a blower, a dust removal or dust receptacle system, and a filter-cleaning system.
- There are five types of industrial dust collectors: inertial separators, fabric filters, wet scrubbers, unit collectors, and electrostatic precipitators.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Key Drivers of Industrial Dust Collector Market
- Rise in urban population and increase in economic activity alongside increased infrastructure development and industrial manufacturing, is resulting in harmful gas emission and pollution, which is projected to boost the industrial dust collector market in the near future.
- Growing energy demand is also leading to the development of coal power plants; this, in turn is anticipated to fuel the demand for industrial dust collectors in the power generation sector.
- Increasing government regulations in order to reduce pollution is expected to boost the market in the forthcoming years.
- Furthermore, food companies are using many types of industrial dust collector systems for a variety of products such as dairy, grains, cereal, flour, and spices, which is expected to drive the demand for industrial dust collectors in the packaged food sector.
High Maintenance Cost and Complex Operations Hindering the Market
- The components of industrial dust collector systems require high maintenance and need to be precisely installed for their smooth operation.
- Common issues that occur during operations in industrial dust collector systems include high differential pressure, improperly fitted bags, wrong filter media, and leaks in dust collector systems. High replacement cost and high maintenance cost of the components in industrial dust collector systems is the major factor anticipated to hinder the market growth.
- Lack of trained staff to perform troubleshooting and inspection to maximize the efficiency of industrial dust collector systems is also anticipated to adversely impact the demand for industrial dust collector.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Industrial Dust Collector Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial dust collector market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for industrial dust collectors from 2019 to 2027. Major developing countries, such as China and India, are expected to drive the market in the region.
- Furthermore, increasing shift in preference toward sustainable power sources in the region has boosted the adoption of combined cycle gas turbines technologies to produce cleaner power, thereby curbing carbon emissions as compared to that emitted by coal power plants. This, in turn, is projected to fuel the demand for industrial dust collector in the region.
Industrial Dust Collector Market- Competitive Landscape
Donaldson Company, Inc.
Established in 1915, Donaldson Company, Inc. is based in Bloomington, Minnesota, United States. The company designs, manufactures, and sells replacement parts and filtration systems worldwide. The company operates under two business segments: engine products and industrial products. The company is active in the marketing and production of air filters used in many industries. It serves agriculture, automotive, food & beverage, industrial processing, metal & machining, mining & mineral processing, pharmaceuticals, and waste & recycling segments.
Established in 1902, 3M Company is located in St. Paul, Minnesota (the U.S.). It develops, manufactures, and sells several products. The company provides many types of industrial dust collector systems such as 3M industrial dust pollution control system, and 3M portable dust extraction. The company primarily operates through four business segments: transportation & electronics, safety & industrial, consumer, and healthcare. 3M Company provides products such as abrasives, automotive products, filtration products, and tapes and adhesives for use in the manufacturing sector.
Established in 1910, Hitachi Ltd. is located in Tokyo, Japan. Hitachi Ltd. is a diversified company which operates wide range of business segment which includes social infrastructure, financial services, electronic systems & equipment, information & telecommunication systems, smart life & ecofriendly systems, high functional materials & components, and others.
American Air Filter Company, Inc.
Established in 1921, American Air Filter Company, Inc. is located in Louisville, Kentucky, United States. The company develops, manufactures, and designs filtration products. The company provides dust collection equipment, air filters, dust collector cartridges, bags, replacement parts, environmental systems, gas-phase equipment, and environmental analytical and design services, gas turbine and rotating machinery equipment, filters, and services.
Other key players operating in the global industrial dust collector market include:
- A.C.T. Dust Collectors
- CLARCOR Industrial Air
- CAMCORP Inc.
- Global Road Technology
- Nederman Holding AB
- Camfil Air Pollution Control
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Schenck Process Holding GmbH
- Sly Environmental Technology Ltd.
Industrial Dust Collector Market: Research Scope
Based on type, the global industrial dust collector market can be segmented into
- Fabric filters
- Unit collectors
- Inertial separators
- Electrostatic precipitators
- Wet scrubbers
In terms of filter cleaning, the global industrial dust collector market can be segregated into
- Online cleaning
- Impact cleaning
- On-demand cleaning
- Offline cleaning
- Reverse-jet cleaning
Based on industry, the global industrial dust collector market can be segregated into
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
The industrial dust collector market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The industrial dust collector market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis of the Industrial Dust Collector Market Includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.