Silos Market: Introduction
- A silo is a structure for the storage of bulk materials. Silos are used in agriculture to store grain or fermented feed known as silage. Silos are mainly used for bulk storage of grain, cement, food products, coal, carbon black, woodchips, pellets, animal feed, and sawdust etc. Three types of silos are mostly used: bunker silos, tower silos, and bag silos. Silos need to be manufactured under various standards and regulations and are constructed from stainless steel or reinforced concrete.
Key Drivers of the Global Silos Market
- Increasing population is one of the major factors driving the growth of food production around the world, which increases the usage of advanced agricultural products. Rising demand for grain storage from grain producing countries, mainly, the U.S., India, Russia, Brazil, and others have driven the grain storage silos market. Moreover, increasing input costs and the need for heavy investment for the storage of grains leads to the rise in demand for silos across all regions. These factors are contributing to the growth of the silos market globally.
- Increasing construction activities boosts the usage of silos. Cement is the main product used in all construction activities. Large amount of cement is used at construction sites of various industries such as oil & gas, petrochemicals, historical sites, and residential construction. Silos are used to store industrial material such as calcite, petrochemical materials, medicinal materials, minerals, pills, capsules, soda, perfumery chemicals, ash, coal, coal powder, plaster, glass powder, perlite, plastic, marble powder, granules, polyethylene, wood shavings, and activated carbon. The need for bulk storage has also increased, which drives the global silos market.
Factor Restraining the Global Silos Market
- Large capital investment is required initially that may restrict small and medium scale companies from investing in silos, thus hindering the market growth in developing countries.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global silos market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the silos market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the silos market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America silos market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global silos market due to the presence of large producers of corn, wheat, and soy, which is driving the demand for food grains storage in the region. Countries such as Canada and the U.S. are major contributors to the growth of the silos market in North America.
- The silos market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the increasing food productivity in the region. Asia is the most populated region globally, which faces issues of food shortage that leads to increase in food production. China and India are majorly agriculture-based countries, and storage of food grains is a major concern which influences spending on storage products. This is expected to expand the silos market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers in the silos market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing advanced products which will enhance their competitive advantage and market share globally. The companies are concentrating on generating public awareness about their existing and new products & technologies. Moreover, they are strategizing on collaborations and partnerships to compete with the product portfolio of competitors.
A few of the key players operating in the global silos market are:
- A.B.S. Silo- und Förderanlagen GmbH
- BM Silo
- Fowler Westrup (India) Pvt. Limited
- Mysilo Group
- PRADO SILOS
- Silos Córdoba
- Wabash National Corporation
Global Silos Market: Research Scope
Global Silos Market, by Type
- Flat Bottom Silos
- Hopper Silos
- Delivery Silos
- Others (Feed Silos, etc.)
Global Silos Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Reinforced Concrete
- Others (Wooden, etc.)
Global Silos Market, by End-use
- Food & Beverage
Global Silos Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global silos market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.