Surgical Cushions Market: Introduction
- Surgical cushion is designed to provide comfort to the body and head. Use of surgical pillows while relaxing supports the neck, shoulders, and head by keeping the body’s posture aligned, and lightens stress and tension during surgery. Its main use is all-round protection from pressure sores and nerve damage during long duration surgeries. Surgical cushions are made of various types of materials, which provide full X-ray, MRI, and CT compatibility.
- The global surgical cushion market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to the rise in awareness among doctors regarding patient safety during surgery (such as patients positioning during surgery is crucial at the time of the surgery) and increase in the number of surgeries across the world
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Surgical Cushions Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Surgical Cushions Market
- Health care infrastructure in emerging countries is developing at a significant rate, with increase in government initiatives, entry of private players in the health care and hospitals segment, rise in per capita health care spending, and expansion of hospital network. According to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, health care expenditure in the country is growing at a rapid rate of 12.2%, and the country has built more than 1,300 health care facilities, including 907 clinics, 180 health centers, and 176 hospitals during a period of 25 years. This is expected to drive the global surgical cushion market during the forecast period.
- Hybrid operating room (Hybrid OR) is an advanced room enabling performance of diagnosis, and surgical and interventional procedures at a single location. The concept is being increasingly adopted in existing hospitals in the U.S. and Europe, owing to features such as reduced procedure time and improved efficiency. Existing hospitals are remodeling their operating rooms and integrating Hybrid ORs and this is expected to propel the global demand for surgical cushions.
Long Lifespan of Surgical Cushions to Restrain Global Market
- Replacing old surgical cushion is often less of a priority than other surgical equipment, as average life cycle of a surgical cushion is more as compared to others. This is one of the major factors due to which, the market for surgical cushions is likely to grow at a slow rate.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Surgical Cushions Market
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global surgical cushions market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to hospitals and health care facilities in the U.S. launching large independent outpatient clinics and center chains, expanding operations throughout the country. Additionally, increasing number of health care facilities are installing integrated Hybrid ORs. This is expected to fuel the demand for advanced surgical cushions in the U.S. during the forecast period.
- The surgical cushions market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period due to rise in health care expenditure. In May 2017, the Government of Australia announced a grant of around US$ 300 Mn to set up new hospitals in Melbourne, along with an additional grant of US$ 170 Mn, with the aim to increase operating rooms and reduce wait times for elective surgical procedures in the country.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Surgical Cushions Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Surgical Cushions Market
Major players operating in the global surgical cushions market are:
- OPT SURGISYSTEMS S.R.L
- HK Surgical Inc.
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- David Scott Company
- Bryton Corporation
- AneticAid Ltd
- Mizuho OSI
Global Surgical Cushions Market: Research Scope
Global Surgical Cushions Market, by Product Type
- Positioning Cushion
- Protection Cushion
Global Surgical Cushions Market, by Material Type
Global Surgical Cushions Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Surgical Cushions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.