Snubber Capacitor: Introduction
- Snubber is an energy absorbing circuit used to eliminate voltage spikes created by circuit inductance when a switch opens. The purpose of a snubber is to eliminate the voltage transient and ringing that occurs when the switch opens, by providing an alternate path for current flow.
- The snubber capacitor is connected to a large-current switching node in order to reduce the inductance of electric wiring
- The snubber capacitor is used in an electrical system where there is sudden interruption of current flow due to a rise in voltage across the device. It can cause electromagnetic interference, which has negative effect on nearby systems or else it can damage the system itself.
- Snubber capacitors are employed in power circuits to suppress harmful voltage transient spikes, shaping load lines, reduce switching losses, transfer power dissipation from switches, and reduce voltage and current ringing
Growing Demand for Global Snubber Capacitor Market
- Snubber capacitors are extensively utilized in residential and commercial buildings to avoid short circuits and electrical damages. Demand for snubber capacitor has been increasing in order to comply with safety and security regulations, which in turn boosts the global snubber capacitor market.
- Snubber capacitors have various applications in automobiles and elevators, as they have higher switching speeds, long life, and high reliability. They are also employed in electric/hybrid vehicles, as a filter to remove noise and other unwanted signals. The snubber capacitor provides an alternate path for the excess energy to flow.
- Snubber capacitors are also used in semiconductor devices for protection and performance enhancements. Their primary purpose is to reduce the power dissipation in power electronic switching networks.
- Rising demand for reducing energy losses in power transmission and distribution, increasing utilization of renewable energy, and surging demand for solar inverters and industrial inverters are key factors boosting the adoption of snubber capacitors
North America to Lead Global Snubber Capacitor Market
- The snubber capacitor market in North America is driven by the rise in adoption of snubber capacitors among residential, commercial, and industrial consumers in the U.S. to enhance the transmission capacity and network stability
- Real-time monitoring of energy consumption, which includes the snubber capacitor, coupled with high automation level in smart factories that employ energy consuming equipment is further fueling the market
- Technological developments and demand for uninterrupted power systems are boosting the demand for snubber capacitors in industries, data centers, and electric vehicles
- Several governments worldwide are investing to achieve renewable energy, as a primary source of energy, which is further used to produce electricity and implementation of transmission systems. Snubber capacitors are utilized in power transmission to connect users with renewable energy sources such as solar power generation plants and wind turbines. This, in turn, is estimated to offer significant opportunities for manufacturers of snubber capacitors in North America.
Key Players Operating in Global Snubber Capacitor Market
- Arizona Capacitors
- Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Custom Electronics
- Hitachi AIC
- KEMET Corporation
- Murata Manufacturing
- Nichicon Corporation
Global Snubber Capacitor Market: Research Scope
Global Snubber Capacitor Market, by Type
Global Snubber Capacitor Market, by Application
- Power Electronics
Global Snubber Capacitor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.