Single Point Load Cell Market: Introduction
- Single point load cell is used to determine mass. The force exerted by the mass is converted into electrical signal by the single point load cell, and the resistance gets changed, which leads to a change in output voltage and displays the weight.
- Irregular shapes can be measured by using weighing machines with single point load cell. They can be mounted under the platform without any further construction or calibration processes, due to which it is also known as “Platform Load Cell.”
- The load cell is easy to operate due to its simpler direction of force. It is applied vertically to the load cell axis.
- Single point load cell is used alone in smaller and mid-size scales. It is mostly used in retail weighing scales, vending scales, dynamic scales (bulk goods), industrial bench scales, floor scales, and mobile weighing systems.
Rising Demand for Single Point Load Cell in Packaging and Retail Industry
- Single point load cell is one of most useful load cells, which can be used in different applications such as weighing systems, filling and packaging scales, and bench scales.
- Single point load cell is the most well-known load cell because it can accommodate off-center loading and can be used in the retail market.
- Resurgence in the industrial sector post the economic slowdown is expected to increase the demand for weighing machines, as industries need accuracy. This cell provides accuracy with negligible errors.
- Increase in online shopping in the last 4-5 years has impacted logistics and supply chain industries and they face considerable logistical challenges of weighing different types of shapes, size, and mass. The single point load cell is a good option in logistical weighing machines.
- Load cells are used in healthcare devices and equipment such as infusion pumps and surgical instruments, and also in a wide range of delicate fluid-monitoring applications including blood transfusion, kidney dialysis, and blood donation. In such applications, the load cells ensure that the amount of fluids entering, leaving, or being replaced in the body are started, stopped, or recirculated at the right time and in the proper dosage.
- Automation is changing the nature of industries. Advances in robotics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are driving a new age of automation, as machines match or outperform human performance in a range of activities, including ones requiring cognitive capabilities. The growing demand for industrial robots is expected to fuel the demand for load cells.
- Single point load cells can be used in logistics and supply chain industry too, due to its geometric design which allows some flexibility, and thus maintains accurate reading even when the weight is unevenly distributed.
- These cells can be used in weighing machines which are used in measuring numerous objects which are bulky in size and of irregular shape, such as scrap, toys etc.
North America to Lead the Single Point Load Cell Market
- In terms of production, North America leads the single point load cell market, followed by Europe, China, Japan, and South Korea.
- North America also leads in consumption of single point load cells followed by Europe.
- The United States is a developed country, and people tend to buy products which are automated and accurate, resulting in potential in the market for single point load cells in weighing machines.
- Meeting the required regulatory standards is the major challenge for the single point load cell market. The company producing single point load cells should make sure that it meets all required standards prescribed by the respective country.
- Furthermore, the single point load cell market is likely to expand in Asia Pacific, due to automation and infrastructural development in the region. India is projected to be a potential market in the coming years for single point load cells, if weighing machines in India are modified while keeping focus on accuracy of results.
Key Players in the Single Point Load Cell Market are Listed Below:
- Mettler Toledo
- Measurement Specialists and National Scale Technology
- PCB Piezotronics
- Keli Electric Manufacturing (Ningbo)
- Vishay Precision
- FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology
- Yamato Scale
- Rice Lake Weighing Systems
- Novatech Measurements
- Thames Side Sensors
- LAUMAS Elettronica
Global Single Point Load Cell Market: Research Scope
Global Single Point Load Cell Market, by Type
- Multi-purpose Single Point Load Cell
- Aluminum Single Point load Cell
- High Capacity Single Point Load Cell
- Analog Load Cell
- Digital Load Cell
Global Single Point Load Cell Market, by Application
- Packaging And Filling Industry
- Government Warehouses
- Retail Market
Global Single Point Load Cell Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.