Shrink Hoods and Tubes Market: Market Overview
Flexible packaging industry has developed rapidly since last decade. The shrink hoods and tubes packaging process is popularly known as heat-shrink tubing. While transportation and storage shrink hoods and tubes protect products from surrounding elements. To keep loaded pallet and products tightly together shrink hoods and tubes plays important role. Packaging and transportation are the integral parts of the manufacturing industry. The reduction in packaging cost and weight of the packaging materials are the major reasons behind the achieved growth of the shrink hoods and tubes market. Shrink hoods and tubes have different qualities and unique features such as high tear strength, superb puncture resistance and excellent optical properties with availability in convenient colours, witness the powerful pull in the flexible packaging market. Owing the advantages such as growing applications in various industries and easy availability the global shrink hoods and tubes market is estimated to expand with remarkable CAGR during the forecast period.
Shrink Hoods and Tubes Market: Market Dynamics
Almost all manufacturing industries have to invest large amount for packaging the material. Shrink hoods and tubes is the ideal innovative solution for such industries. It helps to increase the profitability for consumers, easy production technology and rising opportunities in alcohol industry are some of the drivers of shrink hoods and tubes market growth. For long distance of transportation for all the sectors shrink hoods and tubes become the best solution. Availability of various options in material coupled with technology, high quality tubing products with better durability and performance in extreme external environments, has pulled the market growth of shrink hoods and tubes market at higher level.
However, there are few factors which affect negatively on the demand for shrink hoods and tubes. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, packaging industry has affected majorly, as the production and transportation around the world has minimised due to the chances of spread of the disease is higher. This impacted negatively and remarkably on the supply chain and shrink hoods and tubes market growth. Overall, the global viewpoint for shrink hoods and tubes market is expected to remain positive during the forecast period.
Shrink Hoods and Tubes Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, global shrink hoods and tubes market can be segmented as:
- Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
On the basis of end use, global shrink hoods and tubes market can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
- Others (healthcare, aerospace, military industry)
Shrink Hoods and Tubes Market: Regional Outlook
The East and South Asia region is estimated to hold the large share of shrink hoods and tubes market. As the construction industry is developing rapidly in the countries such as India, China, and the Middle East countries, the demand for shrink hoods and tubes is also rising at a faster rate. Among well industrialized nations such as Japan and South Korea dominate the manufacturing industry in terms of rising in demand of shrink hoods and tubes market. Europe and North America are the next major demanding markets for shrink hoods and tubes. As the consumption of alcohol in the North American followed by European countries is higher than any other regions in the world, it is projected to fuel up the demand of shrink hoods and tubes and will continue to grow in the forecasted period. Oceania and few countries in Asia are the technologically advanced countries, thus these countries are expected with the steady growth in shrink hoods and tubes market.
Shrink Hoods and Tubes Market: Key Players
Some prominent players in the global shrink hoods and tubes market are as below:
- TE Connectivity
- The 3M Company
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- ABB Group
- Alpha Wire Company
- Shenzhen Woer Heat - Shrinkable Material Co., Ltd.
- Qualtek Electronics Corporation
- Huizhou Guanghai Electronic Insulation Materials Co.,Ltd.
- Thermosleeve USA
- Dasheng Heat Shrinkable Material
- Changchun Heat Shrinkable Materials
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on shrink hoods and tubes market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing shrink hoods and tubes market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth shrink hoods and tubes market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the shrink hoods and tubes market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.