Global Perfume Packaging Market: Snapshot
The global perfume packaging market is constrained by regularly changing patterns since scent has gotten one of the most significant pieces of individual preparing items. Also, scent bundling is a standard component of the corrective business and has increased critical footing in the course of recent years. Appealing packaging assumes a significant job as an invigorating quality for the aroma business. Different aromas are currently made accessible with low centralization of scent or basic oils, for example, eau fraiche and eau de cologne, to expand the quantity of shoppers wearing fragrances every day. This, thusly, expands the recurrence of scent use, accordingly making a tremendous interest for its bundling in the figure time frame.
What Drives the Growth of global Perfume Packaging Market?
- E-retailing advances the accessibility of nearby just as remote aroma marks through various online gateways. This makes the customers to encounter outside brands of fragrances they constantly wanted for, which are not accessible in retail shops or shopping centers. Moreover, increment in the per capita pay, alongside purchaser's ability to spend on extravagance preparing items, energizes the interest for generally restorative market and therefore drives the perfume packaging market.
- There are a couple of components that can go about as restrictions in the fragrance bundling market, similar to the expanding commercialization of scent impersonations is foreseen to hamper the development of worldwide perfume packaging during the estimate time frame. What's more, the fake items are accessible in comparable bundling as the first item making it hard for the customers to separate them from unique items. These items are sold easily contrasted with the first items.
- Asia Pacific is the largest region that can offer tremendous growth opportunities to the players of global perfume packaging market. This is because the economy of the country is growing steadily which increased the disposable income of the people. This allows them to but new products and encourage the growth of global perfume packaging market.
Attractive packaging acts as a stimulating attribute for perfume industry. Perfumes are now available with low concentration of fragrance oils such as eau de cologne and eau fraiche, aiming to increase the number of consumers who use perfumes on a daily basis. Thus, there is an increase in frequency of perfume use, which in turn is expected to create huge demand for perfume packaging in the coming years. Nowadays, younger generation is more aware of personal grooming and are ready to experiment with new brands and products, which in turn makes them feel more confident. Additionally, there is a growing demand for beauty products that the market is flooded with different types of perfumes. Hence, this billion dollar industry is growing at an impressive speed in order to meet the consumer demand.
Perfume Packaging Market: Drivers & Restraints
One of the major factor which is fueling the growth of perfume packaging market is e-retailing. E-retailing facilitates the availability of local and foreign brands through online portals. The key players of perfumes packaging are collaborating with leading e-commerce players or have their own e-commerce sites to seize maximum advantage of e-commerce potential. Changing lifestyle in developing countries brings tremendous opportunities for manufacturers of perfume packaging. Increase in per capita income coupled with consumer spending on luxury grooming products offers a momentum to the growth of overall cosmetics industry, which is further driving the perfume packaging market. Meanwhile, there are a few factors that can act as restraints in the perfume packaging market, like the increasing commercialization of perfume imitations is anticipated to hamper the growth of global perfumes packaging market during the forecast period. In addition, the counterfeit products are available in similar packaging as the original product making it difficult for the consumers to differentiate them from original products. These products are sold at a very low cost compared to the original products.
Perfume Packaging Market: Segmentation
On the basis of packaging type, the global perfume packaging market is segmented into,
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging
On the basis of perfume bottles, the global perfume packaging market is segmented into,
- Paper & Paperboard
On the basis of size, the global perfume packaging market is segmented into,
Perfume Packaging Market: Region Wise-Outlook
On the basis of region, perfume packaging finds its market scope in North America, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Europe and North America dominates perfume packaging market, however, Latin America and Asia Pacific regions are expected to be the most promising regions for generating high revenue. Perfume Packaging market is highly controlled in Europe and North America. India and China are the key promising countries driving the perfume packaging market in Asia-Pacific region. Globally, Chinese consumers have maximum share in the growth of luxury goods markets. Chinese consumer spending in foreign regions is more as compared to local spending on luxury products. China is just behind North America in consumer spending, due to strong currency rates as well as rising disposable income. The spending by Japan has also increased due to local consumers as well as the increasing number of Chinese tourists. The currency fluctuations in Europe has led to rise in tourist consumers in the region which further drives the growth for luxury products including perfume industry.
Perfume Packaging Market: Key Players
Some of the major players of perfume packaging market are SGB Packaging, B.I. Packaging, Cosmetics & Perfume Filling & Packaging, Inc., HH Deluxe Packaging, Collcap Packaging Limited, DuPont, Vetroplas and may more.
Some of the Chinese manufacturers who are producers of perfume packaging are Guangzhou Jiaming Perfume Packaging Co. ltd., Hangzhou Tianhao Plastic Industry Co., Ltd, Olila Enterprise company limited, Mei Yu Packaging (HK) Industrial Co., Ltd.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.