Sclerotherapy Needles Market: Overview
- Sclerotherapy is a medical procedure used to eliminate varicose and spider veins. It involves an injection of a solution directly into the vein. Sclerotherapy needles are used to inject fluid into the submucosal space to elevate the lesion away from the underlying muscularis propria and create a less flat target for resection.
- Sclerotherapy requires consultation with a doctor to assess the problematic vein or lymph vessel. Sclerotherapy for spider veins is usually performed in the office of a dermatologist or vein specialist. Research suggests that it effectively removes spider veins in 75% TO 90% cases; however, it requires multiple sessions. The most common negative reactions to sclerotherapy include bruising, redness, and pain near the injected vein.
- The global sclerotherapy needles market is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Growth of the market is attributed to rise in prevalence of spinal problems, growing number of cosmetic surgeries, increase in dermatological testing using sclerotherapy needles by physicians, low cost of tests, and surge in awareness about complications of sclerotherapy needles.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Sclerotherapy Needles Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Sclerotherapy Needles Market
- The global sclerotherapy needles market is expected to be driven by rise in prevalence of spinal stenosis or spondylolisthesis and neurological disorders, increase in geriatric population suffering from vertebrae displacement, and surge in applications of spinal needles in different spine surgeries
- Moreover, increase in the number of patients suffering from neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, rise in awareness about spinal diseases, surge in health care expenditure of people, average cost of treatment of sclerotherapy, and rise in government support for R&D activities are also likely to propel the global sclerotherapy needles market during forecast period.
- According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the average cost of a single sclerotherapy procedure in 2017 was US$ 369. The overall cost depends on the size and number of veins treated.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Sclerotherapy Needles Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global market during the forecast period. Increase in the geriatric patient population suffering from vertebrae displacement and spinal stenosis or spondylolisthesis, surge in the number of spinal surgeries, rise in prevalence of different neurological diseases, and increase in awareness among the people are expected to augment the market in the region.
- Favorable reimbursement policies for sclerotherapy treatment, rise in the number of clinics for sclerotherapy procedure, and increase in approvals for surgical procedures by surgeons present significant opportunities for players operating in the sclerotherapy needles market in North America
- Increase in the number of visits by diabetic patients to hospitals & clinics and focus of new players to enter into partnerships with laboratories are projected to propel the market in the U.S.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Sclerotherapy Needles Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Sclerotherapy Needles Market
Major players in the global sclerotherapy needles market are:
- TeleMed Systems, Inc.
- CONMED Corporation
- Cook Medical
- Medline Industries, Inc.
Global Sclerotherapy Needles Market: Research Scope
Global Sclerotherapy Needles Market, by Type
Global Sclerotherapy Needles Market, by Application
- Malformed Lymph Vessels
Global Sclerotherapy Needles Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Units
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.