Hypoxemia is a common complication of childhood infections, particularly pneumonia. Pneumonia effects developing countries excessively, and accounted for over 2 million deaths per year globally. Hypoxemia is a recognized risk factor for death, and associates with disease severity and is hard to detect until onset of cyanosis. Smart pulse oximeter has been developed using a commercial wireless pulse oximeter and custom software for laptop, smartphone or computer. User friendly software has signal processing algorithms for heart rate, respiratory rate, and oxygen saturation from the plethysmographic waveform. Training module and clinical rules are under development. Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders such as congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, cardiac arrest, arrhythmia, stroke, congenital heart diseases, and peripheral artery disease is expected to fuel the growth of smart pulse oximeters market during the forecast period.
The market for smart pulse oximeters is categorized on the basis of product, end-users, and region. On the basis of products smart pulse oximeters market is categorized into finger pulse oximeters, handheld pulse oximeters, wrist pulse oximeters, table top pulse oximeters and wireless pulse oximeters. Finger pulse oximeters are the devices that measures oxygen saturation level of arterial blood utilizing a sensor connected to finger. These are smaller in size as compare to other product types of smart pulse oximeters. Finger pulse oximeters can be used in each type of end users like hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and home care setting. Finger pulse oximeters is easy to use as there is no need to attach any external probe or sensor. Comparatively having low cost among all type of smart pulse oximeters so finger Pulse oximeters has highest demand in global smart pulse oximeters market. Most preferable type of smart pulse oximeters by clinicians and recommended for sports man and athletes for their regular checkup of oxygen blood saturation level. Handheld pulse oximeters measures the SpO2 level, arterial blood pressure, and pulse rate of an individual sensor connected to finger or an ear lobe or forehead and by connecting neonatal sensor and infant sensor in children and new born babies. Based on end-users the global smart pulse oximeters market is categorized into specialty clinics, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, home care settings, and others
Based on geography, the Smart pulse oximeters market can be segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Further North America smart pulse oximeters market is segmented in to U.S., and Canada. Europe smart pulse oximeters market is segmented into U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. Asia pacific smart pulse oximeters market is further segmented into Japan, India, China, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Latin America smart pulse oximeters market is segmented into Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America. Where Middle East and Africa smart pulse oximeters market is segmented into Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Israel, and Rest of Middle East and Africa. North America dominated the global smart pulse oximeters due to factors such as frequent lifestyle associated changes, advanced diagnosis system, high disposable income, increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and rising geriatric population. Moreover, increasing government initiatives to create awareness and need for better healthcare infrastructure are the factors contributing to the growth of smart pulse oximeters market during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to grow at faster rate during the forecast period owing to the factors such as improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing patient awareness, and rising disposable income.
Some of the major key players in global smart pulse oximeters market are Masimo, Medtronic, Nonnin Medical, Smiths Medical, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Hill-Rom Services Inc., Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., and Mindray
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.