RF Die: Introduction
- Die is a kind of machine tool, frequently used in manufacturing industries to cut and form materials of desired shape and size
- RF die is made by radio frequency sealing in which high-frequency current is passed through two or more layers of thermoplastic material placed between two sealing electrodes or dies. Brass and aluminum are widely used for construction of sealing die.
- Die cutting is a process by which large hydraulic pressure is applied in order to cut specific shapes out of sheets of PVC, urethane film, or other types of textile materials
Increased Demand of RF Die Market
- RF die is extensively utilized in the manufacturing of medical products and devices with RF sealing and RF Welding machines. Blood bags, colostomy bags, body bags, urinary drainage bags, blood pressure cuffs, enteral feeding bags, wound irrigation systems, pressure and temperature compensated mattresses, and medical filters are some products that can be manufactured by RF dies.
- RF dies are also used to create various types of packaging including clam shell packaging and two piece blister seal packages, pharmaceutical packaging, reusable cases, and pouches
- RF dies are frequently utilized in the manufacturing of automotive items such as convertible tops, arm rests, dashboard components, door panels, head rests, jeep tops, seats and covers, station wagon pads, sun visors, truck and auto covers, etc.
North America to Lead Global RF Die Market
- North America is leading the global RF die market due to increased usage of internet from smart phones and WIFI routers. In the Wi-Fi connection systems, RF die products such as RF transmitters and receivers are used to send or receive signals.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a substantial growth rate during the forecast period due to expansion of the semiconductor & electronics industry in the region.
- North America dominates the global RF die market due to the presence of a large number players and technological developments that create significant opportunities for the market in the region
Key Players Operating in Global RF Die Market
- ONEX RF
- Electronic Die Corp.
- Sealing Industries, Inc.
- Markperi International, Inc.
- Seal Werks
Global RF Die Market: Research Scope
Global RF Die Market, by Type
- Steel Die
- Aluminum Die
- Brass Die
- Magnesium Die
Global RF Die Market, by Product Type
- Frequency Multiplier
- Limiter Diode
Global RF Die Market, by Application
- Medical Industry
- Communication Industry
- Recognition System
- Manufacturing Industries
Global RF Die Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!