Polyamide Capacitor: Introduction
- Polyamide is also known as Nylon. Polyamide is a high performance thermoplastics due to its decent balance of properties
- Polyamides are strong, tough, and impact resistant owing to which they are used as polyamide film to protect capacitors
- Polyamides are reinforced with glass fibers to provide stiffness to the material, due to which polyamides are considered as replacement for metal
- Polyamide capacitor are used in applications such as electronic equipment, communication equipment
- These capacitors are used in various sectors such as automotive, consumer goods, electrical & electronics, telecommunications, and aerospace & defense
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure
Rise in Demand for Polyamide Capacitor in Electrical & Electronics
- Electrical & electronics has emerged as an attractive sector for investments by organizations across the globe. In this sector, polyamide capacitors are significantly used for electronics equipment, and communication equipment
- Among different type of polyamides Polyamide 66 and Polyamide 6 are most widely used in electrical and electronics equipment as they exhibit high temperature and electrical resistance.
- Furthermore, Polyphthalamide and polyamide 46 offer high performance owing to which they are used as replacement of metal for applications exposed to extreme conditions. Hence, polyamide capacitors are increasingly used in electrical & electronics applications.
- Moreover, polyamide materials have high dielectric constant and low dielectric loss due to which it offer good thermal and mechanical stability owing to this, polyamide capacitors are increasingly used in electronics equipment and expected to drive the global polyamide capacitor breakers market during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Automotive Segment to Witness Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use industry, the global polyamide capacitor breakers market can be segmented into automotive, consumer goods, electrical & electronics, telecommunications, aerospace & defense, and others
- Polyamide capacitors are significantly used in automobile, as they offer high performance and capable to withstand at high temperatures
- Hence, rise in the demand for polyamide capacitor for use in automotive is anticipated to drive the global polyamide capacitor breakers market during the forecast period
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global polyamide capacitor breakers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global polyamide capacitor breakers market throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in automation and ongoing technological advancements in the semiconductor industry in the region
- The polyamide capacitor breakers market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. However, the market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global polyamide capacitor breakers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for polyamide capacitor. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global polyamide capacitor breakers market are:
- Suntan Technology Company Limited
- WIMA GmbH & Co. KG
- NICHICON CORPORATION
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Arizona Capacitors
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- Electro Technik Industries, Inc.
Global Polyamide Capacitor Breakers Market: Research Scope
Global Polyamide Capacitor Breakers Market, by Type
- Polyamide 66
- Polyamide 6
- Polyamide 11
- Polyamide 12
- Polyamide 6-10
- Polyamide 46
- Polyphthalamide (PPA)
Global Polyamide Capacitor Breakers Market, by Application
- Electronic Equipment
- Communication Equipment
Global Polyamide Capacitor Breakers Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Polyamide Capacitor Breakers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.