Pitot Tube Anemometers: Introduction
- A pitot tube anemometer is a flow measurement device that is designed to measure and display air pressure, air velocity, volumetric flow, and air temperature
- Pitot tube anemometers involve use of the microprocessor technology for signal processing, which ensures quick and accurate measuring results
- Pitot tube anemometers are available in two types i.e. portable and fixed
- When not in use, a pitot tube anemometer should be placed in dry conditions and be protected from dust and direct sunlight. Also, batteries should be removed from the device.
- Pitot tube anemometers are used in multiple applications such as boilers, dryers, aircraft, race cars, HVAC systems, and ventilation ducts
- Pitot tube anemometers are employed in several end-use sectors such as energy & utility, steel, aviation, and petrochemical
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Rise in Demand for Pitot Tube Anemometers for Use in Aircraft
- Pitot tube anemometers are largely used in aircraft to measure the air speed, which is useful to avoid accidents
- Manufacturers provide pitot tube anemometers with a large backlit LC display, which helps in reading the measurement result in unfavorable lighting conditions
- Moreover, use of pitot tube anemometers is increasing in pressure measurement applications, owing to their reliability and availability at a low cost. These anemometers are suited for use in a variety of environmental conditions, including a wide range of pressures and temperatures.
- A pitot tube is robust and it is made of stainless steel to sustain mechanical stress. This makes the pitot tube anemometer a reliable device for technicians and experts.
- As a result of these advantages, the demand for pitot tube anemometers for use in aircraft is increasing, which is expected to drive the global pitot tube anemometers market during the forecast period
Automotive Segment to Witness Lucrative Opportunities
- The automotive industry has emerged as an attractive sector for investments for organizations across the globe. In the automobile industry, pitot tube anemometers are increasingly used in racing cars to compare the speed of the air flow at various locations of the car with the real speed of the car.
- Moreover, use of pitot tube anemometers provides accurate measurement of the car speed relative to the air, due to which these devices are significantly used in racing cars
- Thus, increase in the use of pitot tube anemometers in racing cars is expected to offer lucrative opportunities to the global pitot tube anemometers market during the forecast period
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
North America to Lead Global Pitot Tube Anemometers Market
- In terms of region, the global pitot tube anemometers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global pitot tube anemometers market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of pitot tube anemometers operate in North America and they are constantly investing in electronic components
- The pitot tube anemometers market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Pitot Tube Anemometers Market
The global pitot tube anemometers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for pitot tube anemometers. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global pitot tube anemometers market are:
- Ankom International
- CEM Instruments India
- FLIR Systems
- Hotek Technologies Inc.
- KANOMAX USA, INC.
- OMEGA Engineering Inc.
- PCE Deutschland GmbH
- Testo SE & Co. KGaA
- Trotec GmbH
Global Pitot Tube Anemometers Market: Research Scope
Global Pitot Tube Anemometers Market, by Type
Global Pitot Tube Anemometers Market, by Application
- HVAC Systems
- Ventilation Ducts
Global Pitot Tube Anemometers Market, by End-use Industry
- Energy & Utility
Global Pitot Tube Anemometers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.