Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: A Historical Analysis
The flexible packaging industry is arguably the fastest growing segment for propelling the packaging industry to astonishing heights. Peel and reclose packages are the new and growing feature in the flexible packaging industry. Innovative packaging is being offered by peel and reclose manufacturers which enables the package to be easily opened to access the product and easily reclosed for storage. Peel and reclose packaging is light weight, which is considered to be the most attractive feature, helping in reducing transportation costs and resources. Peel and reclose manufacturers are focusing on upgrading the new technology and implementing it in packing material. Peel and reclose solutions are used with the packaging on the products on food and beverage products such as cheese, snacks and cereals. Peel and reclose films are also eco- friendly and are available in the biodegradable form which is helpful for protecting the environment.
Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: Company and Industry Level Trends
- In June 2017, UPM Raflatac launches new peel and reclose product for food labeling. This peel and reseal film provides excellent open close functionality for food applications.
- In October 2017, CKF Inc launched a new lidding film that strongly adheres to an EARTHCYCLE TM moulded pulp container which can be easily opened and resealed with a light touch multiple times.
Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: Market Dynamics
Growth in demand of the peel and reclose market is anticipated to remain steady for various reasons. Peel and reclose packaging market comes under the category of the convenience packaging. Convenience packaging features such as easy opening, reclosability are some of the prominent features that are driving the market of the global peel and reclose packaging market. Peel and reclose packaging application is a growing feature in the flexible packaging industry. Peel and reclose packaging market have seen an increase in the penetration of the retail outlets in the Asia pacific region which is driving the demand of the global peel and reclose packaging market. With the rise in population, the need for packaging of fresh food and vegetables is increasing which has created a significant opportunity for the peel and reclose packaging market.
Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: Segmentation
The global peel and reclose packaging market is segmented as follows:
By material used, the global peel and reclose packaging market has been segmented as:
By end use industry, the global peel and reclose packaging market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Personal Care & Cosmetics Industry
- Electrical and Electronics Industry
Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: Key Players
Some key players that currently operate in peel and reclose packaging market and partitions market across the globe can be segmented into three tiers based on their market share as follows:
- Tier -1 (includes market leaders with annual revenue more than 500 Mn)
- Bemis Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Essentra plc
- Tier-2 (includes market players with annual revenue between 100-500 Mn )
- Label Impressions Inc
- LaserSharp FlexPak Services
- Tier -3 (includes market players with annual revenue below 100 Mn)
- Sealstrip Corporation
- Printpack, Inc.
Exhibit-1: It shows the production cluster by region. Bubble represents the production volume. North America is anticipated to dominate the market of the global peel and reclose packaging market. Western Europe and APEJ is expected to witness steady growth in the global peel and reclose packaging market. Latin America and Eastern Europe is expected to follow the similar trend to that of the APEJ peel and reclose packaging market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.