Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: A Historical Analysis
The flexible packaging industry is arguably the fastest growing segment for propelling the packaging industry to astonishing heights. Peel and reclose packages are the new and growing feature in the flexible packaging industry. Innovative packaging is being offered by peel and reclose manufacturers which enables the package to be easily opened to access the product and easily reclosed for storage. Peel and reclose packaging is light weight, which is considered to be the most attractive feature, helping in reducing transportation costs and resources. Peel and reclose manufacturers are focusing on upgrading the new technology and implementing it in packing material. Peel and reclose solutions are used with the packaging on the products on food and beverage products such as cheese, snacks and cereals. Peel and reclose films are also eco- friendly and are available in the biodegradable form which is helpful for protecting the environment.
Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: Company and Industry Level Trends
- In June 2017, UPM Raflatac launches new peel and reclose product for food labeling. This peel and reseal film provides excellent open close functionality for food applications.
- In October 2017, CKF Inc launched a new lidding film that strongly adheres to an EARTHCYCLE TM moulded pulp container which can be easily opened and resealed with a light touch multiple times.
Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: Market Dynamics
Growth in demand of the peel and reclose market is anticipated to remain steady for various reasons. Peel and reclose packaging market comes under the category of the convenience packaging. Convenience packaging features such as easy opening, reclosability are some of the prominent features that are driving the market of the global peel and reclose packaging market. Peel and reclose packaging application is a growing feature in the flexible packaging industry. Peel and reclose packaging market have seen an increase in the penetration of the retail outlets in the Asia pacific region which is driving the demand of the global peel and reclose packaging market. With the rise in population, the need for packaging of fresh food and vegetables is increasing which has created a significant opportunity for the peel and reclose packaging market.
Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: Segmentation
The global peel and reclose packaging market is segmented as follows:
By material used, the global peel and reclose packaging market has been segmented as:
By end use industry, the global peel and reclose packaging market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Personal Care & Cosmetics Industry
- Electrical and Electronics Industry
Global Peel and Reclose Packaging Market: Key Players
Some key players that currently operate in peel and reclose packaging market and partitions market across the globe can be segmented into three tiers based on their market share as follows:
- Tier -1 (includes market leaders with annual revenue more than 500 Mn)
- Bemis Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Essentra plc
- Tier-2 (includes market players with annual revenue between 100-500 Mn )
- Label Impressions Inc
- LaserSharp FlexPak Services
- Tier -3 (includes market players with annual revenue below 100 Mn)
- Sealstrip Corporation
- Printpack, Inc.
Exhibit-1: It shows the production cluster by region. Bubble represents the production volume. North America is anticipated to dominate the market of the global peel and reclose packaging market. Western Europe and APEJ is expected to witness steady growth in the global peel and reclose packaging market. Latin America and Eastern Europe is expected to follow the similar trend to that of the APEJ peel and reclose packaging market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.