PE Liner Market: An Overview
PE liner help in storage, disposal, and transportation of little or bulk materials with odor resistance. PE liner is a type of flexible packaging which is economical and needs less space for its accommodation. It is cost-effective, lightweight and can also be used in the transmit of paints, dyes, inks, food & beverages products, and others. PE liner provides an airtight seal and low moisture transmission rate to avoid contamination of goods. This property can prevent the amount of waste produced at the time of removal. PE liner offers easy retrieval of goods stored and can be reused, lowering the impact on the environment. They are durable enough to carry heavy goods without its tearing and ensure safe transmit. PE liner is marketed in different types, capacity, and patterns according to the type and amount of goods.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
PE Liner Market: Dynamics
Increasing demand for a cost-effective and light packaging with durability drives the market for PE liner. Expanding the chemical industry and the ability of PE liner to prevent leaks and transport chemicals, fine products, and sensitive products boost the market. Existence of big and small retailers and evolving consumer preference towards using cheap local packaging products can create a high competition thus hampering the market of PE liner. Growing knowledge about the side effects of using the plastic product due to environmental regulations can restrict sales. These are the major restraints in the PE liner market. Innovations to produce biodegradable plastic packaging is in a continuous process to provide consumers with eco-friendly products.
PE Liner Market: Key Developments
Many key players in the market are focusing on acquisition and collaboration to produce new sustainable products for consumer’s convenience and to increase their product portfolio. Recent developments in the performance of PE liner have created a sustainable way to store and transport bulk materials. This is helping to raise the market for PE liner. Companies are now able to produce liners that can be more durable and eco-friendly.
- On 12 September 2019, LC Packaging received a golden EcoVadis CSR rating for their extensive portfolio
- On 1 July 2019, Berry Global Group, Inc. acquired RPC Group Plc to expand its plastic packaging business
- On 13 May 2014, Greif received a prestigious PackTheFuture 2014 award for sustainable plastic packaging
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
PE Liner Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the PE liner market has been segmented into:
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX or XLPE)
- Ultrahigh-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
On the basis of product type, the PE liner market has been segmented into:
- Plain and printed liner
- Custom liner
- Lay flat perforated tubing liner
- Gusseted liner
On the basis of capacity, the PE liner market has been segmented into:
- <500 kg
- 500 to 1000 kg
- >1000 to 2000 kg
- > 2000 kg
On the basis of end use, the PE liner market has been segmented into:
- Agricultural industry
- Food and Beverage industry
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Logistics and Transportation
- Others (mining industry, etc.)
PE Liner Market: Regional Outlook
Countries like Germany, Sweden, and Austria in the European region and Singapore and Japan in the Asia Pacific region have the highest rank in transportation and logistics in the world; and therefore, the market for polyethylene (PE) liner is expected to rise. The PE liner market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for PE liner incorporate in providing an innovative way for storage and movement of goods between places. The increasing demand for a durable, cost-effective and compact packaging drives the PE liner market in developing countries such as India, China, etc.
PE Liner Market: Key Players
- Greif, Inc.
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Allied Propack Pvt. Ltd.
- United Bags, Inc.
- Anhui Province Tianle Plastic Co., Ltd.
- LC Packaging
- International Plastics, Inc.
- CDF Corp.
- Clorox Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Emmbi Industries Limited
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with PE liner market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of PE liner market
- Changing PE liner dynamics in the industry
- In-depth PE liner market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected PE liner market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in PE liner market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on PE liner market performance
- Must-have information for PE liner market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.