Global Oblong Bottles - Market Introduction:
The bottle is an important packaging solution for packaging of powdered and liquid products. Bottles are used for packaging of products such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, personal care and others. Oblong bottles are one of the prominent varieties of bottles used for packaging of various products. Oblong bottles are shaped bottles which have straight sides and are flat at the bottom. The packaging of oblong bottles is efficient due to its compact shape. The packaging of the oblong bottles provides efficient packaging. Oblong bottles are used in packaging of the alcoholic beverages. Oblong bottles are mostly made of plastic material as compared to the glass due to efficient handling of plastic bottles. The oblong bottles market is expected to grow with increase in the demand for the cosmetics, beverages oil & lubricants industries and others. Oblong bottles are manufactured in various capacity sizes such as in the range of 100 ml- 1000ml and above. Narrow mouth oblong bottles are used for filling of the liquid products such as liquor and other alcoholic liquids.
Global Oblong Bottles Market - Drivers and restraints:
The global market for Oblong Bottles is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Globally the oblong bottles market is growing on the backdrop of the cosmetics and pharmaceutical and beverages industries. Most of the cosmetic products such as powders and creams, lotions are packed in the oblong bottles due to the attractive shape of oblong bottles. Plastic Oblong bottles with wide mouth are easy for high-speed filling and can be used roughly. Cosmetic products such as powders and creams etc. are packed in the oblong bottles. Pharmaceutical products such as tablets, powders, capsules are also packed in the wide mouth oblong bottles. There are some factors which may resist the growth of the oblong bottles market. First, is the fluctuations in the raw material prices can affect the production of the oblong bottles. Another factor is the availability of the alternative packaging solutions such as cans, bag in box, small volume containers etc.
Global Oblong Bottles – Market Segmentation:
Globally the Oblong Bottles Market can be segmented on the basis of the product type, on the basis of the material type, on the basis of capacity type and on the basis of applications.
- On the basis of the product type, the oblong bottles are of two types - wide mouth oblong bottles and narrow mouth oblong bottles.
- On the basis of the material type, the oblong bottles are manufactured using materials like polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polypropylene (PP), glass, metals and, others.
- On the basis of the capacity type, the oblong bottles can be segmented as 0 ml – 100 ml, 100 ml – 250 ml, 250 ml -450 ml, 450 ml – 700 ml, 700 ml – 1000 ml and above 1000ml.
- On the basis of the applications, the oblong bottles are used, in the food & beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, personal care, oils & lubricants and others.
Global Oblong Bottles Market - Regional Outlook:
Globally, the oblong bottles market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Europe and North America are
estimated to dominate the global oblong bottles market due to the higher consumption of the alcoholic beverages. The consumption of cosmetic products is rising with increasing disposable incomes of the consumers in the developed countries. The oblong bottles market is anticipated to rise over the forecast period.
Global Oblong Bottles Market - Key Players:
Some of the key players of the global oblong bottles market are United States Plastic Corp., Alameda Packaging, House of Cans, Inc., Andler Packaging Group, VWR International Company, Thomas Scientific, Inc., Mediplast Corp., Aaron Packaging Inc., The Cary Company, and others.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.