Non-residential Air Handling Units Market: Introduction
- Industrial manufacturing or processing plants generate high levels of pollution due to high airflows. These pollutants are aggressive and affect people as well as machinery.
- Demand for air handling units in commercial and industries applications have increased due to increasing awareness about fire protection, cleanliness, ventilation control, and low noise levels.
- Advancement in ventilation systems along with the innovations in non-residential air handling units have increased the demand for products with higher capacity and low operation noise.
- Air handling units take in air, condition it, and regulate and circulate the air via ductwork. The capacity of the non-residential air handling unit depends on the structure of the premises, application, and nature of work in the premises.
Increasing Awareness Drives the Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market
- Hospital and healthcare environments are very sensitive for medicines as well as patients. Hospitals have research labs, operation theaters, and wards. Operation theaters lay a high premium on cleanliness and ventilation due to strict regulations.
Growth in Number of Offices and Industries to Drive the Non-residential Air Handling Units Market
- Office buildings require good ventilation systems and heat recovery and supply of reheated air depending on the external conditions. Many of the offices generate excess heat produced by people, solar radiation, lighting, computers, and other equipment. Likewise, commercial buildings, manufacturing plants, and processing industries also generate high levels of pollutants. These aggressive pollutants can cause breathing issues, skin irritation, etc. Demand for non-residential air handling units has increased due to health standards and government regulations.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market
- Geographically, the global non-residential air handling units market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the non-residential air handling units market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the non-residential air handling units market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America non-residential air handling units market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to consumer awareness about the advantages of the product. Constant technological advancement in the product and its accessories drives the demand for non-residential air handling units in the region
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing manufacturing industries in the region along with government regulations is expected to increase the demand for the product during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Non-residential Air Handling Units Market
The non-residential air handling units market is competitive with a handful of global and regional players. Major players adopt various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are expanding their business across different regions to cater to the demands of consumers. A few of the key players operating in the global non-residential air handling units market are:
- AL-KO Kober
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Johnson Controls
- Nortek Global HVAC
- SINKO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- Trane Inc.
- Trox GmbH
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, ask for a customized report
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market: Research Scope
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, by Type
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, by Capacity
- Less than 5000 m3/h
- 5001–15000 m3/h
- 15001–30000 m3/h
- 30001–50000 m3/h
- Greater than 50001 m3/h
Global Non-residential Air Handling Units Market, by Application
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Food Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Hotels & Restaurants
The report on the global non-residential air handling units market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.