Multipanel Labels are labels that allow display of additional information on packaging without increasing the packaging footprint. These multipanel labels provide companies a novel means of expanding their brand name without significantly changing packaging line operations. There are a wide variety multipanel labels and shapes to choose from, while most commonly multipanel labels are attached to bottles, cartons, syringes, vials, packaged food items, etc. Companies benefit from opting multipanel label shapes which are most eye-catching.
In the multipanel labels, there are lots of information provided which can be published such as information about health and safety warnings, promotions, redeemable coupons, adding diagrams of how to cook and sometimes instructions of how to use a particular product in a diagrammatic format and many others. Therefore, multipanel labels reduces the overall complexity and cost of packaging procurement by replacing multiple stock keeping units with one, larger unit. Companies generally utilize multi-panel labels in three main ways such as Bi-view, Tri-view and Fix-a-Form way. The market for multipanel labels is expected to grow at a healthy rate over the forecast period.
Global Multipanel Labels Market Dynamics:
The Multipanel Labels market is anticipated to be driven by the growing demand for multipanel labels in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, home care and personal care & cosmetics, and packaging industry. Stable growth in these end-use industries is forecast to boost sales of multipanel labels over the forecast period. Furthermore, growing inclination of consumers towards packaged food products is expected to drive future growth of the global multipanel labels market. Macro-economic factors such as growing urban population, increasing per capita income and increasing standard of living of people, particularly in the developing economies, are expected to propel market growth. However, global multipanel labels market is gradually becoming fragmented which is estimated to push the global multipanel label industry to operate under tough competition.
Global Multipanel Labels Market Segmentation:
The global Multipanel Labels market is segmented on the basis of adhesive technology which includes pressure adhesive sensitive technology and heat sensitive adhesive technology. On the basis of end-use industry, the global multipanel labels market are segmented into food and beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care products & cosmetics and packaging industry. The global multipanel labels market can further be segmented on the basis of material type into: plastic, paper and metallized films.
Global Multipanel Labels Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Multipanel Labels market can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East & Africa and Japan. Europe is forecast to dominate the global Multipanel Labels market in terms of consumption and is also estimated to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period. Asia-Pacific holds the second position followed by North America and Middle-East and Africa is estimated to grow in Global Multipanel Labels Market. The major factors for the growth of Asia-Pacific multipanel labels market are growing urban population, increasing per capita income and increasing standard of living. The rapid growth of economies in Middle East and Africa is estimated to show a significant growth in the global multipanel labels market.
Global Multipanel Labels Market Players
The key players identified across the value chain of global Multipanel Labels market include Label Print America, Edwards Label Inc., AD Tape & Label Co Inc., Nosco Inc., Sleevo Co,Inc., CCL Industries, Pamco Printed Tape & Label Co., Inc., Accraply Inc. , Commerce Label, Inc. and others. The companies are emphasizing on research and development and new product development in order to maintain the competitive advantage in global Multipanel Labels market during the forecast period.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.