Global Mixing Cups Market: Overview
Mixing cups are used to mix two or more materials or solutions, which include the food ingredients or chemicals used to prepare medicines, to obtain a homogeneous product. Mixing cups are used to get the desired weight, color, flavor, and a defined degree of uniformity. The precise and detailed description of measurement on mixing cups provides a perfect content mixture to the users. Mixing cups are used to cater to the demands of bakery & confectionary products, syrups, paints, and other combinations. Manufacturers prefer mixing cups made up of vivid materials with enhanced quality of printing. Disposable mixing cups are used for different kinds of paints and lacquers, which also include water-based paints. Mixing cups can be customized as per the requirements of customers up to a high degree of precision as well as for approximate results.
Global Mixing Cups Market: Dynamics
The growing demand for bakery and confectionery products is expected to boost the demand for mixing cups. The increasing demand for ready-to-eat foods, such as cake mix and oats, is boosting the mixing cups market. Increase in the number of local bakery owners, restaurants, and cafes is also estimated to expand the global mixing cups market. Manufacturers prefer polypropylene mixing cups. Quality products require a high degree of accuracy for the measurement of ingredients. The increasing demand for the customization of different types of products is also expected to boost the mixing cups market.
On the other hand, the availability of automatic mixing machines is reducing the usage of manual mixing cups, which is expected to have a negative impact on the global mixing cups market. However, the mixing cups market is estimated to create a high incremental opportunity due to an increase in the consumption of ready-to-eat foods, as well as growth in the number of restaurants & food outlets, and the usage of paints and lubricants, among other applications.
Global Mixing Cups Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global mixing cups market has been segmented as:
On the basis of material type, the global mixing cups market has been segmented as:
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
On the basis of end use type, the global mixing cups market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
- Chemicals & Solvents
- Paint & Lubricants
Some of the key participants in the global mixing cups market includes EMM International BV, CTW International Inc., Bernardo Ecenarro S.A., Polytek Development Corp., Freeman Manufacturing & Supply Company, Ningbo Karshall Industry Co. Limited, and Smooth-On Inc.
Global Mixing Cups Market: Key Developments
Manufacturers in the global mixing cups market are offering products with precise measurement units printed on the cup, which helps maintain accuracy in the content mixture.
- Bernardo Ecenarro S.A. offers mixing cups for different proportions such as 2:1, 3:1, and the quantity of paint or any other solvent ranging from nearly 350-2300 ml
- CTW International Inc. offers medical mixing cups that are disposable and used for dispensing and mixing.
Global Mixing Cups Market: Regional Outlook
Increase in the global consumption of confectionery and bakery products is expected to boost the global mixing cup market. According to BDSI, an association of the German confectionery industry, approximately 2,539,550 tons of confectionery was consumed in 2017. In the U.S., increase in the automation of the machines used for mixing and blending is likely to hamper the growth of the mixing cups market. This is expected to have a negative impact on the North America market, however, the market is expected to witness moderate growth in the coming years. Manufacturers are investing in emerging countries to expand their business segments across the world. The mixing cup market in countries such as Brazil and Mexico is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The South Africa mixing cup market is expected to witness a higher growth rate as compared to the U.S. and Germany, owing to the high demand for mixing cups from consumers.
On the basis of region, the global mixing cups market has been segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.