Liquid analyzers are the instruments that are used for the determination of chemical composition of substances, which are directly involved in a chemical reaction. These liquid analyzers are also utilized for the measurement of physical parameters of the liquid that determine their chemical composition. At present, a range of liquid analyzers are available in the global market. For instance, pH & Redox / ORP analyzer is one among many liquid analyzers from ABB, which provide advanced functionalities for its users, such as, PID (proportional integral derivative) control, a sensor wash utility, in-line sensor diagnostics and automatic buffer recognition.
Some of the major driving factors for the growth of this market are increasing usage of different liquid analyzers in a wide range of industries, rising demand for technologically advanced equipment and increasing number of partnerships and agreements among global players. Reduction in the overall cost of various liquid analyzers combined with the availability of new and improved liquid analyzers in the global market would further fuel the growth of this market. Huge scope for technological advancement and rising demand from developing economies due to ongoing investments for setting up of a range of liquid analyzers in the region would provide future opportunities for the growth of this market.
Geographically, North America dominates the global liquid analyzers and services market followed by Europe. Key factors driving the growth of the North American market are well-established infrastructure which enables increased usage of these liquid analyzers and high demand for new and technologically advanced liquid analyzers in the region. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the most lucrative market for liquid analyzers in future. Key factors responsible for the rapid growth of this market in the region are ongoing infrastructural development, increasing investments in liquid analyzer equipment and growing awareness about the usage and benefits associated with these devices in the region. Most of the developing nations in Asia Pacific, especially China and India are growing at a fast pace and are increasingly investing in a range of industries, hence will contribute towards their infrastructural development, in turn will benefit the liquid analyzers market in the region.
Some of the key players operating in this market are ABB, AMETEK, Inc., Analytic Jena AG, Bio Tector Analytical Systems Limited, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser Consult AG, Hach Company, LaMotte Company, Mettler-Toledo International, Inc., Metrohm AG, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., XYLEM Inc. and Yokogawa Electric Corporation among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
In addition to the above mentioned liquid analyzers and their various applications, a wide range of liquid analyzer services are also available world over. Some of the major liquid analyzer services include:
- Commissioning and Training
- Equipment Maintenance
- Equipment Upgradation
- Repair and Replacement
- Application System Programming
Different types of liquid analyzers can be categorized into following major segments:
- Chlorine Analyzers
- COD (chemical oxygen demand) Analyzers
- Colorimetric Analyzers
- Conductivity Analyzers
- Dissolved Oxygen Analyzers
- MLSS (mixed liquor suspended solids) Analyzers
- Near Infrared Analyzers
- pH/ORP (oxidation reduction potential) Analyzers
- Titro Analyzers
- TOC (total organic carbon) Analyzers
- Turbidity Analyzers
Liquid analyzers find their usefulness in a range of applications, which are as follows:
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Cement & Glass
- Food & Beverages
- Paper and Pulp
- Power & Utility
- Semiconductor Processing
- Wastewater Management
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.