Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera Market - Introduction
High-performance thermal imaging solutions have wide range of automation and industrial safety applications. There are new applications being developed by the time as many industries identify a need for thermal imaging. Thermal imaging can help with finding out the temperature glitches before they lead to disasters. It also spot process irregularities that can flag dangerous situations early, improving safety in the workplace. The thermal imaging camera are the instruments that used for in firefighting. The components of a thermal imaging camera are signal processor, detector, optic system, amplifier, and display. These are mainly used in the contrary conditions such as smoke, darkness, and others. The thermal imaging camera lets the person watch those things that are not be visible to the naked eyes. This is possible due to the invisible heat radiation discharged or reproduced by all objects, regardless of lighting conditions.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera Market – Competitive Landscape
- On December 2018, FLIR Systems, Inc. announced three Neutrino midwave infrared (MWIR) camera cores that are the small, lightweight FLIR Neutrino LC and two FLIR Neutrino Performance series cores, the SX12 and QX. The latest models expand the FLIR Neutrino cooled camera core family for commercial, industrial, and defense original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and system integrators
- On February 19, 2019 – FLIR Systems, Inc. launched a new thermal camera in the high-performance T-Series family, the FLIR T840. The high-resolution T840 thermal camera offers a brighter display and an integrated viewfinder to help electrical utility, plant managers, and other thermography professionals find and diagnose failing components in any lighting conditions, helping avoid costly power outages and plant shutdowns.
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging, visible-light imaging, video analytics, measurement and diagnostic, and advanced threat detection systems. FLIR offers portfolio that serves a several applications in government & defense, industrial, and commercial markets. FLIR system is the largest producer of intelligent and advanced thermal imaging camera.
Fortive Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services professional and engineered products, software, and services worldwide. The Company designs, develops, manufactures and markets professional and engineered products, software and services for a range of end markets. The Company operates through two segments: Professional Instrumentation and Industrial Technologies. The company is also the provider of intelligent thermal imaging camera.
Axis Communications AB develops and sells video surveillance and access control solutions. It offers fixed cameras, fixed domes, PTZ cameras, thermal cameras, panoramic cameras, HD and megapixel cameras, and outdoor cameras and video encoders and video server racks. It also offers IP-surveillance video management software solutions for small stores, offices, schools, and retail and manufacturing camera applications, mounting and connecting accessories, add-on devices, and tools and physical access control products.
Leonardo SpA operates as a technology company. The Company provides its services to the aerospace, defense, and security sectors globally. Leonardo works on helicopters, aircrafts, aero structures, airborne and space systems, land and naval defense electronics, and defense systems. The company is also the provider of intelligent thermal imaging camera along with the other products its portfolio.
BAE Systems plc is a defense, aerospace and security company. The Company operates through five segments. The Electronic Systems segment consists of the Company's United States and United Kingdom-based electronics activities. The Cyber & Intelligence segment consists of its United States-based Intelligence & Security business and United Kingdom-based Applied Intelligence business, and covers the Company's cyber, secure government, and commercial and financial security activities.
Some of the significant players in the FLIR Systems, Fortive, Axis Communications Leonardo, BAE Systems L3, Axis Communications, Technologies United Technologies, Sofradir, Testo and Leonardo, Xenics among others.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera Market - Dynamics
Rising Adoption of Thermal Imaging Camera for Security Purpose
Security cameras have become essentials of safeguard for many major businesses across the country, and in such a landscape. There is need of producing quality images which is critical to provide continuous safety and security against potential intruders. The wide usage of thermal imaging camera is for security and surveillance, since these camera can operate tremendously in bad weather conditions, at night and objects and person in the dark can also be seen easily and clearly with these intelligent thermal imaging camera. These applications of intelligent thermal imaging camera are boosting the market in forecast period.
Advantages Offered by Advanced and Intelligent Thermal Imaging Cameras
As the thermal cameras offer superior protection in challenging conditions, and offers varos advantages such as in can be operated in low-light scenarios, immune to visual limitations, camouflaging foliage and gives higher return on investment. For instance, FLIR Systems engaged in the design and production of thermal imaging cameras launched FLIR K1 handheld thermal imaging camera (TIC) for first responding officers and fire investigators. This camera is consists of a rechargeable battery, 300-lumen flashlight, and FLIR’s patented MSX technology which is used to extract high-contrast details from the images taken by an onboard visible light camera and superimposes them onto the thermal images. Further, machine vision-based applications for security and surveillance for thermal imaging camera propelling market growth.
Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera Market – Segmentation
The Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera market can be segmented based on:
Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera Market Segmentation – By Type
Based on the component, the intelligent thermal imaging camera can be fragmented into:
Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera Market Segmentation – By Application
Depending on the application, the Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera market can be bifurcated into:
- Threat Detection
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Commercial and Residential Security
- Personal Vision
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.