Infrared Mammary Gland Tester Market: Introduction
- Mammary gland is the milk-producing gland of all female mammals. Mammary glands are regulated by the endocrine system and become functional in response to hormonal changes associated with parturition.
- In women, mammary glands start to develop due to the release of estrogen, which helps in milk production in lactating women after the birth of a child. These glands are regulated by hormones; at puberty, increasing level of estrogen helps to develop the mammary glands. Progesterone and prolactin are key hormones secreted during pregnancy, which help to develop the duct system. After childbirth, the level of prolactin increases, which stimulates the production of milk.
- Thermography is a technique of measuring the temperature of the surface of a body and is used in medical applications. Infrared imaging is a physiological test that measures the subtle physiological changes that might be caused by many conditions, such as contusions, fractures, burns, carcinomas, dermatological diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes mellitus and associated pathology, deep venous thrombosis, liver disease, and bacterial infections.
- These conditions are commonly associated with regional vasodilation, hyperthermia, hyperperfusion, hypermetabolism, and hypervascularization, which generate a higher-temperature heat source. Unlike imaging techniques such as X-ray, ultrasonography, MRI, and other structural imaging tools that primarily provide information on the anatomical structures, infrared imaging provides functional information that is not easily measured by other methods. Thus, correct use of digital infrared thermal imaging (DITI) images requires in-depth physiological knowledge for effective interpretation. It has been developed to assist physicians in differentiating benign tissue from malignant tissue by characterizing different patterns in the infrared signal emitted by the tissue.
- Infrared mammary gland tester, a combination of computer digital technology, imagology, and optics is employed in the diagnosis. This device utilizes infrared rays to scan and diagnose the breast. Hemoglobin in the blood exhibits clear absorption of infrared radiation and hence, this light is used to scan the breast tissue. Post the photoelectric conversion by the computer, the signal is processed.
Increase in awareness about breast cancer and demand for pre-detection of lesion
- Female mastopathy affects women between the ages of 17 and 45. Major complaints being chest pain resulting from neoplasm. Mastopathy has the potential to progress into cancer; however, early detection and cure can prevent this progression.
- The medical care of a patient with breast cancer is expensive and considering the cost and value of the preservation of the health of the citizen, prevention of breast cancer has become a priority in public health
- Various research groups have developed handheld optical devices (or scanners) for breast cancer imaging, for detection, diagnosis, and/or prognosis. These optical devices that focus on early detection (for potential prescreening) of breast cancer.
- Several studies and development are underway to improve the early detections in benefits, as this would make women comfortable with screening and testing. Advances in IR cameras that are used to obtain thermal images of the breast as well as computational tools used to accurately model heat transfer within the breast have significantly increased the accuracy of thermography.
North America to Hold Prominent Share of Market
- North America and Europe account for a notable share, in terms of revenue, of the global infrared mammary gland tester market. Awareness programs and initiatives for breast cancer by various NGOs and government agencies have fueled the use of infrared mammary gland tester. In the U.S., one in eight women would be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Asia Pacific is also a lucrative market for infrared mammary gland tester. Increase in health awareness and large population are projected to drive the use of such devices.
Key Players Operating in Global Infrared Mammary Gland Tester Market
The key players providing solutions in the global infrared mammary gland tester market include:
- Sanwe medical equipment co. Ltd.
- Med sing long
Infrared Mammary Gland Tester Market Scope
Infrared Mammary Gland Tester Market, by Type
- Clinical Setup
Infrared Mammary Gland Tester Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.