Intelligent Thermal Imaging Camera Market - Introduction
High speed data recorder is used as alternative to the old performance limitations of recording to a computer. Its design provides high speed recording with zero fallen frames and safe recovery of data after power loss. These are used in various industries such as engineering companies, automotive industries, research labs, aerospace, life science, and others. Furthermore, they are ideal for various applications including in power train, paper mill combustion engine, belt drive, engine test, bench power plant testing and monitoring, and examination of rotating field, high voltage equipment, and others.
High speed data recorder Market – Competitive Landscape
The high speed data recorder market is highly fragmented with various players. Leading market players are focusing on further innovative developments of high speed data recorders to overcome existing limits and enhance the operational efficiency.
- In Feb 2019, Honeywell International, Inc., leading player in the high speed data recorder market. It has announced that signed an agreement with Curtiss-Wright Corp to develop the high speed Flight Data Recorders Cockpit and Voice Recorders. Further expected make aviation safer by supporting aircraft manufacturers, regulatory agencies, and airlines to investigate the accident causes.
- In April 2019, HENSOLDT announced launch of high speed flight data recorder flight data recorder. The includes recording functions such as cockpit voice, flight data, and crash protected memory
- In August 2017, Digi International announced the launch of the high speed Digi Data Logger. Further, expected to applicable for wireless temperature monitoring and tracking solution.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Founded in 1929, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, a key player in high speed data recorders market, is headquartered in Davidson, North Carolina. Curtiss-Wright Corporation and its subsidiaries are global provider of product and services to defense, commercial, and power segments. The defense segment offers COTS based embedded computing board level modules, flight test equipment, integrated subsystem, aircraft data management system, flight test equipment , and weapon handling system solutions to defense market, moreover aircraft management solution commercial aerospace market. Company also provide COTS based embedded computing products to support signal processing, mission computing , sensing I/O, and communication fabric
Honeywell International, Inc.
Established in 1906, Honeywell International, Inc. is based in P New Jersey, the U.S. It is one of the leading supplier of high speed data recorders. The company offers a different type of aerospace systems, consumer and commercial products, and engineering services to various customers, from private consumers to governments and major corporations. The company operates four business units: home and building technologies (HBT), aerospace, Honeywell performance materials and technologies, and safety productivity solutions (SPS).
Teledyne Technologies Inc.
Founded in 1960, Teledyne Technologies Inc. is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA United States. It provides instruments, electronic components, and communications products in Canada, Europe, Japan, and The U.S. The company also offers flow high-voltage connectors, imaging sensors, microwave components and subsystems
FLIR Systems, Inc.
Founded in 1985, FLIR Systems, Inc. is based in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States and specializes in designing, manufacturing, and thermal imaging and infrared camera systems across the globe. Moreover, the company also serves to industrial, commercial, government & defense, and other sectors
OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Established in 1962, OMEGA Engineering, Inc. is headquartered in Norwalk, The U.S. The company manufactures, design, and markets the products for measurement and control of humidity, pressure, strain, pH, level, flow, conductivity, and force. It also offers lab, power monitoring, process control, automation equipment's as well as wireless transmitters and receivers, and sanitary sensors. The company also provide communication and connectivity devices
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
High speed data recorder Market – Dynamics
Increasing demand of high speed data recorders for service & testing applications
The Increasing usage high speed data recorders for various application of material testing, preventive, maintenance, inspection services, and other application, further expected boost demand of the high speed data recorders during forecast period
Rising demand for aircrafts owing to spike in the global passenger traffic
In the recent years, there has been a significant spike in the demand for the commercial passenger aircrafts. This growth can be attributed to the growing global passenger traffic, the persistent economic growth, and increasing consumer spending especially from the emerging economies such as India and China. Further, expected to increase the demand of the high speed data recorders for aerospace applications.
High speed data recorder Market – Segmentation
On the basis of type, the High speed data recorder market can be divided into:
On the basis of end-use industry, the high speed data recorder market can be segregated into:
- Utilities & Energy
- Material Testing
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.