High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market: Overview
- High-intensity focused ultrasound is a non-invasive therapy that uses ultrasound waves for thermal ablation of a portion of tissue. The technique is widely known for treating tumors.
- High-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems are relatively new devices used for treatment of a wide range of dermatological indications. In 2009, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems for brow lifts while in 2014, the agency approved another device for improvement of lines and wrinkles of the upper chest and neckline
- The global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Continuous expansion of cosmetic industry, increase in number of cosmetic procedures in emerging countries such as India, and rise in preference for minimally invasive treatments are expected to drive the market.
Key Drivers of Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
- Exponential growth of cosmetic & wellness industry, increase in disposable income, and rise in adoption of new therapeutic systems in cosmetics are anticipated to boost the demand for high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems, thereby propelling the market
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), in 2017, the number of cosmetic procedures performed in the U.S. was a staggering 17.5 million, a 2% rise since 2016
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market Report
Standalone Segment to Hold Significant Share in High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
- Based on modality, the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market can be classified into standalone and handheld
- The standalone segment is anticipated to gain significant share in the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market during the forecast period, owing to increase in use of technological advanced cosmetic devices for skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and other procedures
Skin & Facial Rejuvenation Segment to Exhibit Significant Growth in High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
- Based on application, the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market can be classified into skin & facial rejuvenation, wrinkle & acne removal, fat reduction, and others
- The skin & facial rejuvenation segment is anticipated to gain significant share in the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market during the forecast period, owing to rise in number of non-surgical nonsurgical skin tightening procedures and huge demand of high-intensity focused ultrasound in skin rejuvenation
- As per ISAPS International Survey on Aesthetic/Cosmetic Procedures performed in 2017, nearly 2,051,984 facial rejuvenation procedures were performed worldwide, out of which 436,675 were non-surgical skin tightening procedures
- The report also stated that the U.S., Japan, and Brazil had the highest number of facial rejuvenation procedures performed in 2017
North America to Hold Major Share of Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
- North America is projected to account for the prominent share of the high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market during the forecast period. High volume of facial rejuvenation procedures, increase in exposure toward branded aesthetic/cosmetic devices, and expanding anti-aging device industry are anticipated to drive the market in the region.
- As per the ISAPS (2017), in the U.S., nearly 67,320 nonsurgical skin tightening with facial rejuvenation procedures were performed, accounting for 21.9% of the total procedures worldwide
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Forestry Machinery Market, Ask for a Customized High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
Major players operating in the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market are:
- Venn Healthcare
- Bitco Med Ltd.
- HD Aesthetic Technologies
- Iskra Medical d.o.o.
- nubway Co. Ltd.
- Sculpt Pro Aesthetics
- Sincoheren Ltd
- Modern Aesthetics
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market: Research Scope
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market, by Modality
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market, by Indication
- Skin & Facial Rejuvenation
- Wrinkle & Acne Removal
- Fat Reduction
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market, by End-user
- Dermatology Clinics
- Medical Spas
- Home Care
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.