High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market: Overview
- High-intensity focused ultrasound is a non-invasive therapy that uses ultrasound waves for thermal ablation of a portion of tissue. The technique is widely known for treating tumors.
- High-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems are relatively new devices used for treatment of a wide range of dermatological indications. In 2009, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems for brow lifts while in 2014, the agency approved another device for improvement of lines and wrinkles of the upper chest and neckline
- The global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Continuous expansion of cosmetic industry, increase in number of cosmetic procedures in emerging countries such as India, and rise in preference for minimally invasive treatments are expected to drive the market.
Key Drivers of Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
- Exponential growth of cosmetic & wellness industry, increase in disposable income, and rise in adoption of new therapeutic systems in cosmetics are anticipated to boost the demand for high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems, thereby propelling the market
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), in 2017, the number of cosmetic procedures performed in the U.S. was a staggering 17.5 million, a 2% rise since 2016
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market Report
Standalone Segment to Hold Significant Share in High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
- Based on modality, the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market can be classified into standalone and handheld
- The standalone segment is anticipated to gain significant share in the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market during the forecast period, owing to increase in use of technological advanced cosmetic devices for skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and other procedures
Skin & Facial Rejuvenation Segment to Exhibit Significant Growth in High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
- Based on application, the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market can be classified into skin & facial rejuvenation, wrinkle & acne removal, fat reduction, and others
- The skin & facial rejuvenation segment is anticipated to gain significant share in the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market during the forecast period, owing to rise in number of non-surgical nonsurgical skin tightening procedures and huge demand of high-intensity focused ultrasound in skin rejuvenation
- As per ISAPS International Survey on Aesthetic/Cosmetic Procedures performed in 2017, nearly 2,051,984 facial rejuvenation procedures were performed worldwide, out of which 436,675 were non-surgical skin tightening procedures
- The report also stated that the U.S., Japan, and Brazil had the highest number of facial rejuvenation procedures performed in 2017
North America to Hold Major Share of Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
- North America is projected to account for the prominent share of the high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market during the forecast period. High volume of facial rejuvenation procedures, increase in exposure toward branded aesthetic/cosmetic devices, and expanding anti-aging device industry are anticipated to drive the market in the region.
- As per the ISAPS (2017), in the U.S., nearly 67,320 nonsurgical skin tightening with facial rejuvenation procedures were performed, accounting for 21.9% of the total procedures worldwide
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, Ask for a Customized High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market
Major players operating in the global high-intensity focused ultrasound cosmetic systems market are:
- Venn Healthcare
- Bitco Med Ltd.
- HD Aesthetic Technologies
- Iskra Medical d.o.o.
- nubway Co. Ltd.
- Sculpt Pro Aesthetics
- Sincoheren Ltd
- Modern Aesthetics
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market: Research Scope
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market, by Modality
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market, by Indication
- Skin & Facial Rejuvenation
- Wrinkle & Acne Removal
- Fat Reduction
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market, by End-user
- Dermatology Clinics
- Medical Spas
- Home Care
Global High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.