Global High Barrier Food Trays Market: Introduction
Rising need for food packaging type that prevents the oxygenation and thus degradation of the packaged food has led to high demand for high barrier food trays. Barrier packaging types are replacing the conventional forms of packaging catering to the needs of the end user. High barrier food trays market is also benefitting from the increasing market penetration of modern retail formats. Grocery stores/hypermarkets are winding up particularly supported because of their wide product range and different choices of premium brands, normally inaccessible in different sorts of outlets. There likewise has been increase in the number of rebate stores and private-label items, which empower those on low disposable income to buy packaged food and drink at more moderate costs which is directly fuelling the need of the global high barrier food trays market.
Global High Barrier Food Trays Market: Dynamics
The growth of the global high barrier food trays market is expected to be driven by the soaring demand for packaged food. This growth of the packaged food can be mainly attributed to growing consumption of dairy products and ready-to-eat meals. Additionally, rising need for packaging that aids in increasing the shelf life of the packaged product is also expected to fuel the demand of the global high barrier food trays market. The introduction of new packaging formats in the market is expected to provide stiff competition to high barrier food trays, thus hampering the growth of the global market. Since, high barrier food trays are made up of multilayer films, their recycling and disposal poses serious risks to the growth of the global high barrier food trays market. Manufacturers are also focusing on more sustainable forms of packaging by creating renewable and biodegradable cellulose-based barrier films which is expected to open up new market avenues of growth for the global high barrier food trays market.
Global High Barrier Food Trays Market: Segmentation
The global high barrier food trays market is segmented on the basis of packaging film type, material type, end use, and geography.
On the basis of packaging film type, the global high barrier food trays market is segmented into
- Metallized Films
- Clear Films
- Organic Coating Films
- Inorganic Coating Films
On the basis of material type, the global high barrier food trays market is segmented into
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol (EVOH)
- Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC)
- Polyamide (Nylon)
- Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN)
- Others (LCD, PS, PVC, PLA, PA)
- Aluminium Oxide
- Silicon Oxide
On the basis of end use, the global high barrier food trays market is segmented into
- Meat, Seafood, and Poultry
- Baby Food
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Pet Food
- Dairy Food
- Ready to Eat Meals
Global High Barrier Food Trays Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global high barrier food trays market is segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is currently leading the global high barrier food trays market due to an increasing packaged food market as well as the rise in the modern retail formats. North America is expected to follow the Asia Pacific region in terms of market growth. Europe high barrier food trays market is anticipated to witness moderate growth due to down turns in the economy in certain regions and comparatively less developed retail market.
Global High Barrier Food Trays Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global high barrier food trays market are Winpak Ltd., Sealed Air Corporation, Silgan Plastic Food Containers, Coextruded Plastic Technologies, Inc., Ningbo Sunpack Plastic Co. Ltd., LD Packaging, and Mylan group.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.