Heat-sealed Non-woven Bags Market: An Overview
Heat-sealed non-woven bags are manufactured using non-woven fabric as raw material and with the use of spun melted polypropylene (PP) through a process of automatic ultrasonic sealing.
They serve as an easy packaging option for products like supplements, grounded coffee, powdered mixes by protecting against moisture, oxygen, and UV light. The use of polypropylene not only adds to the durability of the bag but also makes the bag waterproof. These bags are moisture-resistant and breathable which keeps the product fresh for a longer time and contributes to keeping the product away from any kind of fungal growth.
These bags are not only used in food packaging but also in supermarkets for shopping and clothes packaging. Considering all of the above parameters, like excellent moisture resistance, durability, and waterproofing and long-term freshness of food products is expected to uplift the growth of the heat-sealed non-woven bags market.
Heat-sealed Non-woven Bags Market: Dynamics
Heat-sealed non-woven bags are used majorly in the packaging of food products by increasing their freshness for a longer time. Also, the durability, water-resistance, and moisture resistance properties make the heat-sealed non-woven bags to be used in all seasons and weather conditions which is anticipated to grow the market in the coming days. The bags are also cost-effective with a wide variety of customization in colors and textures and easy to handle which attracts the consumer.
These bags are also environmental-friendly in nature and recyclable when compared to traditional plastic bags or fabric bags, this enhances the use of non-woven fabric material, which is lifting the market for non-woven bags. Apart from just protecting the food products, these bags are also used in supermarket shopping of the grocery, clothes, etc. which is forecasted to increase the demand for the market.
Heat-sealed Non-woven Bags Market: Segmentation
Based on material type, the heat-sealed non-woven bags market has been segmented as
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Others (Fabric)
Based on the capacity, the heat-sealed non-woven bags market has been segmented as
- Below 1 kg
- 1 to 5 kg
- Above 5 kg
Based on the technology, the heat-sealed non-woven bags market has been segmented as
- Spun melt
Based on application, the heat-sealed non-woven bags market has been segmented as
- Vegetables and fruits
- Supplement and grounded coffee
- Others (feminine products, apparels, etc.)
Based on end-use industry, the heat-sealed non-woven bags market has been segmented as
- Food & Beverages
- Others (Household, personal care, etc.)
Heat-sealed Non-woven Bags Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the heat-sealed non-woven bags market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA Region. The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to witness growth in the heat-sealed non-woven bags market owing to the increase in the production and consumption of plastics in a country like China which is expected to grow the market.
Also, increasing demand for food products is the factor propelling the growth of the market. The growth and inclined behaviour of people towards supermarket shopping for fresh fruits and vegetables along with the ease and convenience to carry the bag as compared to the trays, especially in a country like India is boosting the market for heat-sealed non-woven bags.
Also, the MEA and Latin America regions are anticipated to observe positive growth owing to an increase in the shopping activities in the daily essentials. The increase in the awareness for the food item freshness results in the extension of a product's shelf life.
Heat-sealed Non-woven Bags Market: Key Players
Some of the Heat-sealed non-woven bags manufacturers are:
- Vee Kay Industries
- Vietnam Poly Bag Import Export Jsc
- Karam Green Bags
- Rovi Packaging S.A.
- Ningbo Ihome Industrial Co., Ltd.
- S&C Eco Life Company Limited
- Maviyel Ambalaj
- Wenzhou Vanmac Trading Co., Ltd.
- Euro Frost India Private Limited
The report heat-sealed non-woven bags market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on the plastic packaging market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing heat-sealed non-woven bags market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth heat-sealed non-woven bags market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the heat-sealed non-woven bags market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.