F-style Bottles adoption to attain rapid pace in the food & beverage industry
F-style bottles primarily include jerry cans which are used for storage, transport or packaging of liquid products. Majority of the F-style bottles are made up of HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) which is a highly preferred chemical resistant material. This has led to a high adoption rate of F-style bottles by the chemical industry. The small mouth and large liquid holding capacity facilitates easy transfer of the product from the F-style bottles. Also, a handle provided in the design of the F-style bottles adds ease in handling the heavy weight of the liquid. These features of the F-style bottles have gained consumer preference over other packaging solutions. The Shell Company of Thailand Limited has predicted that the lubricant business of the company will expand by 5-10% over the next five years, and consequently the demand for F-style bottles is likely to rise. The global chemical industry is anticipated to register annual average growth rate of around 4% for the next five years. Above 4 trillion USD valued chemical industry have created a large opportunity for the global F-style bottles market.
Global F-style Bottles Market Dynamics
The F-style bottles market is performing at a significant pace in the chemical industry, while the food and beverage industry is rapidly adopting the F-style bottles for the packaging of processed food products. Leakage proof, odor less and moisture resistant properties of the F-style bottles have won the preference over other consumer packaging solutions. Increasing intolerance towards the conventional plastic materials is expected to have no considerable impact on the plastic F-style bottles market for at least next five years, on the backdrop of reusability of the F-style bottles and recyclability of HDPE and PP. The fluorinated HDPE F-style bottles are gaining strong traction among consumers owing to its enhanced barrier properties. In 2014, with the launch of DoubleGreen COEX stackable F-style bottles by Grief Inc., the multilayer F-style bottles were introduced in the global F-style bottles market. The manufacturing of DoubleGreen COEX F-style bottles emit approximately 220 tons annually less CO2 and also save around 112 tons of paper.
Global F-style Bottles Market Segmentation
The global F-style bottles market can be segmented on the basis of material
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
The global F-style bottles market can be segmented on the basis of capacity
- Below 10 Liters
- 10 to 25 Liters
- 26 to 50 Liters
- Above 50 Liters
The global F-style bottles market can be segmented on the basis of end-user industry
- Industrial Chemicals
- Petroleum & Lubricants
The global F-style bottles market can be segmented on the basis of manufacturing process
- Blow molding
- Injection Molding
- Compression Molding
- Metal sheet working
Global F-style Bottles Market Regional Outlook
China was the leading chemical industry in the world with around one third of the global industry revenue share in 2017. Europe has lost significant chemical industry revenue share over the last decade to China industry. This transition have taken place on behalf of the rapidly developing manufacturing industry in Asian countries, specifically India and China. Also, this transition had a positive impact on the Asia Pacific F-style bottles market. The food and beverage industry of Western Europe and North America are dominantly adopting the F-style bottles, specifically for the packaging of dairy products and juices. The manufacturing industry of Eastern Europe, specifically Poland is expanding at a significant pace, representing a considerable opportunity for the F-style bottles market.
Global F-style Bottles Market Key Players
Some of the key players in the global F-style bottles market are
- Time Technoplast Ltd.
- Greif, Inc.
- Scepter Canada Inc.
- SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA.
- Plastic Container Packaging Corporation
- Mauser Group B.V.
- Parekhplast India Limited
- Barrier Plastics Inc.
- Yates Steels Pvt. Ltd.
- Singa Plastics limited
- WERIT Kunststoffwerke W. Schneider GmbH & Co.KG
The F-style bottles market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The F-style bottles market report provides in depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The F-style bottles market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of F-style bottles market includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
F-style bottles market report highlights:
- A detailed overview of parent market of F-style bottles market
- Changing market dynamics in the F-style bottles industry
- In depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.