Increasing Adoption of Glass and Quartz-based Trimmers for Achieving High Accuracy and Precision
- Glass-based trimmers offer a very high capacitance of up to 330pF. This provides these trimmers with high tolerance to vibrations and shocks. Moreover, these trimmers have high tuning stability, sensitivity, and efficiency. Thus, glass- and quartz-based trimmers witness high demand in applications wherein precision and accuracy are important. This factor primarily drives the global glass- and quartz-based trimmer market.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market
- Trimmer capacitors are largely used in oscillators, radio frequency equipment, and communications equipment. Based on their dielectric property, trimmer capacitors are classified into glass- and quartz-based trimmers, air trimmers, ceramic trimmers, plastic trimmers, sapphire trimmers, and mica trimmers. Use of a dielectric material makes a large difference in the circuit performance. Glass and quartz-based trimmers offer high dielectric constant (Q), low RF losses, precise linear tuning, low loss, high sensitivity, and high stability. Furthermore, glass- and quartz-based trimmers have non-rotating pistons, which makes them ideal for use in challenging applications. Hence, these trimmers are used in applications wherein accuracy and precision are key parameters. Rising adoption and growing invest is expected to bolster the market during the forecast period.
- Some of the factors which are restraining the growth of the global Glass and quartz-based trimmer market are stringent radio frequency standards which are adopted by government bodies of countries globally.
- Moreover, rising investment for the development of Glass and quartz-based trimmer based advanced radio frequency equipment is also expected to create new opportunity for the manufacturers in coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Ask Report Brochure
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Coating Pigments
- In terms of region, the global glass and quartz based trimmers market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for these product during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. Major manufacturers of glass and quartz based trimmers have been investing heavily in China, especially in the telecommunication sector in the country.
- Moreover, factors such as increasing demand for mobile communication equipment and huge adoption of Wi-Fi technology are so driving the growth of radio frequency devices market. This factor is expected to boost the market demand during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global glass and quartz based trimmers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Knowles Corporation
- Sprague Goodman Electronics
- Suntan Capacitors
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Global Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market: Research Scope
Global Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market, by Type
- Single-turn Trimmer
- Multi-turn Trimmer
Global Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market, by Application
- Communication Equipment
- Medical Devices (Including MRI Scanner and NMR Scanner)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.