Increasing Adoption of Glass and Quartz-based Trimmers for Achieving High Accuracy and Precision
- Glass-based trimmers offer a very high capacitance of up to 330pF. This provides these trimmers with high tolerance to vibrations and shocks. Moreover, these trimmers have high tuning stability, sensitivity, and efficiency. Thus, glass- and quartz-based trimmers witness high demand in applications wherein precision and accuracy are important. This factor primarily drives the global glass- and quartz-based trimmer market.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market
- Trimmer capacitors are largely used in oscillators, radio frequency equipment, and communications equipment. Based on their dielectric property, trimmer capacitors are classified into glass- and quartz-based trimmers, air trimmers, ceramic trimmers, plastic trimmers, sapphire trimmers, and mica trimmers. Use of a dielectric material makes a large difference in the circuit performance. Glass and quartz-based trimmers offer high dielectric constant (Q), low RF losses, precise linear tuning, low loss, high sensitivity, and high stability. Furthermore, glass- and quartz-based trimmers have non-rotating pistons, which makes them ideal for use in challenging applications. Hence, these trimmers are used in applications wherein accuracy and precision are key parameters. Rising adoption and growing invest is expected to bolster the market during the forecast period.
- Some of the factors which are restraining the growth of the global Glass and quartz-based trimmer market are stringent radio frequency standards which are adopted by government bodies of countries globally.
- Moreover, rising investment for the development of Glass and quartz-based trimmer based advanced radio frequency equipment is also expected to create new opportunity for the manufacturers in coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Ask Report Brochure
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Coating Pigments
- In terms of region, the global glass and quartz based trimmers market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for these product during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. Major manufacturers of glass and quartz based trimmers have been investing heavily in China, especially in the telecommunication sector in the country.
- Moreover, factors such as increasing demand for mobile communication equipment and huge adoption of Wi-Fi technology are so driving the growth of radio frequency devices market. This factor is expected to boost the market demand during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global glass and quartz based trimmers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Knowles Corporation
- Sprague Goodman Electronics
- Suntan Capacitors
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Global Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market: Research Scope
Global Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market, by Type
- Single-turn Trimmer
- Multi-turn Trimmer
Global Glass and Quartz Based Trimmers Market, by Application
- Communication Equipment
- Medical Devices (Including MRI Scanner and NMR Scanner)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.