The demand within the global gas discharge tubes market is growing alongside improvements in chemical procedures across multiple industries. The application of gas discharge tubes in the electrical industry has played an integral role in market growth. Moreover, several experiments related to luminescence involve the use of gas discharge tubes. Therefore, the total volume of revenues within the global gas discharge tubes market is set to increase by leaps and bounds. Electric devices have become increasingly popular in the residential and commercial sectors. This trend, coupled with the need for gas-filled tubes in chemical experiments, shall propel market demand.
- Compact fluorescent bulbs use gas discharge tubes to emit radiance, and this is an important consideration from the perspective of market growth. Furthermore, metal-halide lights, neon lights, and sodium-vapour lamps are also made from gas discharge tubes. Therefore, the market vendors are expected to reap lucrative gains from the growing popularity of light emitting diodes and other efficient lighting technologies.
- Experiments involving the use of cathodes and anodes also necessitate the use of gas discharge tubes. Besides, application of these tubes in power devices has also paved way for increased market revenues. Noise diodes and computing tubes have transcended as important technologies across the energy sector.
- Use of gases such as hydrogen, deuterium, and several of the noble gases adds to the uniqueness of gas discharge tubes. Use of these gases increases the cost of deploying these tubes, and this factor could hamper market growth. However, growing popularity of energy-efficient technologies shall continue to drive demand within the global market.
- Ultraviolet spectroscopy is another area that involves the use of gas discharge tubes. Commercialization of lighting technologies is a prominent trend across several regions. Therefore, the total volume of revenues within the gas discharge tubes market is projected to rise in the coming times.
Global Gas Discharge Tubes Market: Overview
Gas discharge tubes are a type of tubes filled with specialized gas such as krytron, ignitron, and thyratron. A gas discharge tube has an electronic component where the electrodes are arranged in an organized manner. These electrodes are enclosed by the specialized gas with an insulant cover that offers temperature resistance. These tubes are mainly used for protecting electronic and telecommunication devices and equipment from surging voltage and other faults.
Global Gas Discharge Tubes Market: Notable Developments
Some of the key developments in the global gas discharge tubes market are given below:
- In March 2019, Littlefuse Inc., a prominent name in the global gas discharge tubes market announced that the company has launched a new 650V SiC Schottky Diodes. The company has rebranded the product with new package sizes with better reliability, thermal management, and improvement in the overall efficiency. These improved diodes will be used across different application such as electric vehicle charging stations, free-wheeling diodes in inverter stages, and power factor correction among others.
- In May 2019, Bourns Inc., announced that the company has launched two lower profile and compact TVs Diode Series to cater to the growing requirement of miniaturization in the field of high power density designs.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Gas Discharge Tubes Market: Drivers and Restraints
There are multiple factors that are influencing the overall development of the global gas discharge tubes market. One of the key driving factors for the market growth is the increasing accidents or mishaps due to the blasting of electronic devices. These devices burst due to the flow of high voltage in them. Gas discharge tubes are generally used for protecting the sensitive and often fragile telecom components such as data transmission lines, signal lines, and power lines in electronic devices from the sudden surge in voltage. These tubes also help in providing protection against overvoltage faults. Such host of benefits are thus helping the global market for gas discharge tubes to grow at a considerable pace.
In addition to this, the growing disposable income and urbanization has led to the upscaling of the overall standard of living of the people around the world. Due to this, people are willing to spend more on their hobbies and likings including electronics. This is also expected to play an important role in driving the growth of the market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Gas Discharge Tubes Market”
Global Gas Discharge Tubes Market: Geographical Outlook
The global gas discharge tubes market is divided into five major geographical regions for the better understanding of its working dynamics. These five regions are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, currently the global gas discharge tubes market is dominated by the Asia Pacific region. The growth of the country is mainly attributed to the booming electronics sector in countries such as Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, and China. Moreover, the growing consumption of electronic wearables and other devices is also playing a considerable role in the development of the market. The gas discharge tubes market in Asia Pacific is expected to continue to lead over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This growth of the market is attributed to the swift technological advancements in the region.
Other important regions such as North America and Europe are also expected to witness a steady growth in the near future. Due to presence of a strong electronics industry and early availability of latest high-tech gadgets and electric devices, these nations are expected to flourish over the course of the given forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.