Flip Top Dispensing Caps Market: Overview
Consumer convenience has been the utmost priority of packaging manufacturers across the globe. Upgraded type of caps & closures are being introduced in the market, the flip top dispensing cap being one of them. Flip top dispensing caps are generally used in the personal care and cosmetic products. The flip top dispensing cap is expected to driven by the surge in demand for premium products. The soaring demand from skin care such as lotions, creams, hand wash is allowing the overall flip top dispensing caps to gain impetus. The rise in the use of PET based containers is translating into higher sales of flip top dispensing caps. Furthermore, manufacturers in the skin care industry are shifting to laminate tube packaging which in turn escalates the flip top dispensing caps market in the near future.
Flip Top Dispensing Caps Market: Dynamics
Changing lifestyles of people, services provided by beauty and wellness industry is anticipated to drive the flip top dispensing market. Moreover, increasing middle class population in developing countries of the Asia is expected to drive growth of the flip top dispensing caps market during the forecast period. Plastic cosmetic packaging products such as laminated tubes, plastic tubes, bottles generally use flip top closures for easy of convenience.
Over the past three to four years, many European cosmetic brands have entered the high potential Asian market, mostly in the countries in South and South East Asia. The trend is likely to continue as several tier II companies are also planning to foray in these markets. All these factors sum to rise in demand for flip top dispensing caps across the Asia Pacific region.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Flip Top Dispensing Caps Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, global flip top dispensing caps can be classified as:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polystyrene (PS)
On the basis of packaging type, global flip top dispensing caps can be classified as:
- Pumps & Dispensers
- Others (Sachet, etc.)
On the basis of end use, global flip top dispensing caps can be classified as:
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Food & Beverage
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Emerging Countries to Hold Significant Share in the Flip Top Dispensing Caps Market
On the basis of geography, the global flip top dispensing caps market is segmented into North America, Latin America, South Asia, East Asia, Europe, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa. India & China are expected to show tremendous growth in the flip top dispensing market due to various factors. Consumers in the emerging nations are willing to pay for enhanced packaging types. Europe flip top dispensing caps market is anticipated to witness moderate growth due to economic slump in certain regions. MEA is expected to be the fastest growing cosmetic packaging markets due to the rising penetration of e-Commerce and social media presence which tends to drive flip top dispensing caps market.
Flip Top Dispensing Caps Market: Key Players
Some of the key participants in the flip top dispensing caps are mentioned below:
- Berry Global
- DS Smith Plc
- Silgan Plastic Closure Solutions
- Weener Plastics Group BV
- Essel Propack Ltd.
- Gerresheimer AG
Flip Top Dispensing Caps Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the global flip top dispensing caps market are as follows:
- In 2018, Weener Plastics Group BV acquired Proenfar (Colombia) and Artpack (Russia) to strengthen its presence in Eastern Europe and Latin America regional markets
- Libo Cosmetics Company, Ltd. launched innovative products that has helped the company gain enter into the global market, allowing the company to work with big players in the cosmetic industry
- In 2013, Silgan Plastic Closures Solutions acquired Portola Packaging, Inc., Amcor Australia Metal Closures, and Tecnocap U.S. Metal Closures.
The report on flip top dispensing caps market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. Flip top dispensing caps market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global flip top dispensing caps market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Flip Top Dispensing Caps Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for flip top dispensing caps market
- Competitive landscape for flip top dispensing caps market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for flip top dispensing caps market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.