Fixed Gas Detection Equipment: Introduction
- Gas detectors are the products which identify the presence of gas in working areas. Gas detectors are of two types: portable and fixed. Fixed type gas detectors can measure one or more type of gas. It is used near the control room or process area of plants or in the residential sector. Fixed type gas detectors are mostly used in industries and is attached with a sensor and tripping lock in case of emergency.
- In fixed gas detectors, sensors are permanently connected to a controller or transmitter in the device. They are often used for constant monitoring to ensure safety of people, equipment, and facilities. Fixed gas detectors do not require continuous human monitoring and require a separate power source to operate.
- The fixed gas detection equipment market is expected to expand during the forecast period due to growth in end-use industries and advancement in technology.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market
- Gas detection equipment are used to create a safe environment for workers. Government and industrial regulations have become stringent toward work place safety and health of employees. Regular maintenance of gas detectors and increasing awareness among organizations is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
- Shale gas exploration across all continents is likely to increase the demand for fixed gas detection equipment. It is now possible to identify multiple gases using the same device due to technological advancements. Change in the gas detector reading can be identified through certain applications, and operations have become convenient. Educating the workers to operate the product correctly is important to avoid safety failures.
- Many players are investing in R&D to come up with more efficient and advance technology detectors. Technological advancement by global leaders is anticipated to have a positive impact on the fixed gas detection equipment market. However, technology enhancement is also likely to lead to increase in cost which may act as a restraint to the market.
- Considering all these factors, the global market for fixed gas detection equipment is projected to rise substantially during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Global Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global fixed gas detection equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for fixed gas detection equipment from 2019 to 2027 due to growth in the oil & gas sector and Greenfield projects. Major manufacturers have been investing heavily in developing economies. Leading manufacturers of fixed gas detection equipment have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global fixed gas detection equipment market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- MSA Safety Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- RIKEN KEIKI Co., Ltd.
- Industrial Scientific
- Sensor Electronics Corporation
- Trolex Limited
- SENSIT Technologies
- ESP Safety INC.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Global Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market, by Type
- Single gas detector
- Multi gas detector
Global Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market, by Gas
- Combustible gas
- Toxic gas
- Flammable gas
- Others (Hazardous gas, Hydrocarbons, etc.)
Global Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- Water Treatment
Global Fixed Gas Detection Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.