Export Packaging Market: An Overview
Export Packaging is the outermost layer in packaging designed to protect the goods during the transport and logistics operation between two different locations. The Export Packaging market growth is attributed during the forecast period due to increase in demand of consumer goods and rise in e-commerce. The Export Packaging market are generally bifurcated into the type of products such as barrels, containers, boxes, cartons, corrugated boxes and IBC out of which corrugated boxes are expected to grow and provides a lucrative market for Export Packaging.
Increase in investment, government aid to industries, and end use industries such as Agriculture, consumer goods, electrical & electronics, food & beverage and industrial chemicals, the Export Packaging market is expected to grow substantially during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Export Packaging Market: Dynamics
The factors which drive the Export Packaging market are rapid growth in design and innovation in different product portfolio by the globally leading companies, rise in e-commerce and retail business, increase in demand of food, globalization, increase in international trade, rapid growth of industrialization in developing countries and beverage products and variations in environmental conditions while transporting which differs from locations to locations.
The factors which restrain the Export Packaging market are stringent rules and regulations by the governments on the transport and logistics operation of the packaged material and increase in competitiveness.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report
Export Packaging Market: Segmentation
The Export Packaging market is segmented on the basis of type of material, type of packaging and end use industries.
The Export Packaging market is segmented on the basis of type of material as
- Paper and Paperboard
The Export Packaging market is segmented on the basis of type of packaging as
- Corrugated boxes
The Export Packaging market is segmented on the basis of end use industries as
- Building and Construction
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Lubricants
- Electricals and Electronics
- Consumer goods
Export Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
On a global scale, the North America is expected to show positive growth in Export Packaging market during the forecast period due to being a primary source of global key players in Export Packaging market. Europe followed by North America is also expected to have a prominent growth in Export Packaging market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific region and especially China, Japan, India and North Korea are expected to grow significantly in terms of value as well as volume in Export Packaging market during the forecast period due to emerging economies, rise in e-commerce and retail business and increase in demand of consumer goods. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to grow at moderate rate in Export Packaging market due to enhancement in packaging business in this particular region.
Export Packaging Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in Export Packaging market are Sonoco Products Company, Greif, Inc., Packaging Corporation of America, ZOTEFOAMS INC Pratt Industries, Inc., Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (publ), Smurfit Kappa Group, BillerudKorsnas AB, SGS SA, Eltete TPM Ltd., Nefab AB, International Paper Co, BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG, Papier-Mettler KG, Deufol SE, Honeycomb Cellpack A/S, Mondi Group PLC, Borealis AG, Dongguan Uni-Packing Heavy-Duty Packing Technology Co., Ltd., Forest Printing & Packing Co., Ltd., DS Smith, Schoeller Allibert, IFCO Systems, Rehrig Pacific Company, Amcor Limited, Grief Inc, WestRock Company, Bemis Company Inc, Orora Limited, Sigma Plastics Group, Tekni-Films Inc., Brambles Limited, Berry Global, Inc, and Myers Industries, Inc.
Export Packaging Market: Impact of COVID-19
The outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected developed as well as developing countries. Many countries announced complete lockdown due to which the Export Packaging market is expected to experience all time low growth curve during the course of the pandemic. The governments of many countries has allowed only the transfer of the essential goods which in turn affect the manufacturing, transport and logistics of non-essential goods across the districts, states and countries. Thus, the Export Packaging market is expected to differ from its forecast growth and size of the market but anticipated to grow gradually during the forecast period once the market resumes.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.