EXFOLIATING POWDER MARKET OUTLOOK:
Exfoliating powder, also known as cleansing grains, are a delightful way to exfoliate the skin. primarily, exfoliating powder are used for skin care. Exfoliating powder has skincare components such as caffeic acid and vitamin c, which helps in soothing inflamed or irritated skin, and provides hydration. Some exfoliators also contain silica, which helps in firming the sagging skin. There are a variety of exfoliating powder present in the market such as almond shell powder, coconut shell powder, pistachio shell powder, and walnut shell powder. Some of the benefits of exfoliating powder are improved complexion, sunburn treatment, anti-aging, faded freckles, pimple removal, and many more. They have a huge demand in naturally derived products market since they aren't made with water, they stay fresh for a much longer time.
Reasons for Covering the Title – Exfoliating powder Market:
The demand for exfoliating powder is on rise, but there are limited number of production units are there for exfoliating powder. So, the potential of exfoliating powder market to grow is quite high. People desire skin lightening products as they observe various concerns such as discoloration, acne marks, and age spots. Also, increasing awareness towards the harmful effects of artificial ingredients has led to customers wanting sustainably sourced ingredients like exfoliating powder. Need for skin care products is not restricted to women, men are also keen on personal grooming. The increase in demand for male skin care products will influence the growth of exfoliating powder market positively. Like women, men are becoming more conscious about their appearance. Many key players are targeting the needs of men and offering various men skincare products.
Global Exfoliating powder Market - Key Players:
Some of the key players operating in exfoliating powder market includes UMANG Encapsulation Solutions, Kinvara True Skincare, May Lindstorm, Lina Hanson, Moogoo Skincare, de Mamiel Collection, Dermalogica, Josie Maran Cosmetics, Galenic Paris, BIODROGA, Alex Carro, Herb Farm, Waitrose, Pérla, Image Skincare, Murad, Axalta Industrial Coatings, Bioré, Amorepacific Corporation and White and Elm
Global Exfoliating powder Market - Market Segmentation:
By Nature, the Exfoliating Powder market is segmented into:
By Product, the Exfoliating Powder market is segmented into:
- Face Exfoliating Powder
- Body Exfoliating Powder
By End-User, the Exfoliating Powder market is segmented into:
By Distribution Channel, the Exfoliating Powder market is segmented into:
- Specialty Stores
- Drugstores and Pharmacies
- Online Stores
- Other Retailers
By Region, the Exfoliating Powder market is segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Exfoliating powder Global Market:
Exfoliating Powder is primarily used for skincare and grooming. In the modern world, more and more people are allured by new skincare products to enhance their skin and appearance. Recently, Dermalogica, a key vendor in the Exfoliating Powder market has tied up with a premium salon chain “Paris De Salon” in India. Paris De Salon is entirely using the premium vendor “Dermalogica” throughout their salons in India. This tie-up will increase the usage of Exfoliating Powder throughout the country. Also, the growing demand for natural products has led the vendors to launch new products. For instance, in 2015, Organic Harvest a key player in Exfoliating Powder market launched earthbound exfoliating scrub made with organic materials.
Opportunities for Exfoliating powder Participants:
Due to the wide range of application in skincare, Exfoliating Powder market is projected to grow in the upcoming years. As the daily routine is becoming stressful by day, customers are more aware of the importance of a healthy lifestyle. Being healthy also means looking young and radiant, one of the reasons why the Exfoliating Powder market is expanding. There are different types of Exfoliating Powder available in the market for different purposes. As more and more nations are banning plastic microbeads, cosmetic manufacturers have a great chance to expand their business in Exfoliating Powder market.
Brief Approach to Research:
A modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments included in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global scale to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
- An overview of the global exfoliating powder market including background and advancement.
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the exfoliating powder market and its potential.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends.
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Exfoliating powder market.
- The cost structure of the exfoliating powder and segments covered in the study.
- In-depth pricing analysis, by crucial exfoliating powder segments, regions and by major market participants.
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario.
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants.
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.