Global Evidence bags Market: Introduction & Significance
With the advent of innovation and development in the packaging, the demand of flexible packaging industry is growing at a very positive growth rate. Unlike rigid packaging techniques, flexible packaging offers cost-effective, easy-to-use, easy to handle, lightweight, tamper resistant, environmentally friendly, disposable and secured packaging products. The arising need for the safety of various delicate items, some personalized packaging products such as security bags are introduced. To secure the crime scene and for prisoner processing, major law enforcement agencies use evidence bags. Evidence bags are the security bags used to safely capture and maintain the evidence found at the crime scenes. Evidence bags provide added tamper-evident features to ensure that the evidence is still secured and no entry attempts are made to steal the information. Evidence bags are made up of clear or opaque polyethene films and have serialized numbers printed on that with tear-off receipts. These bags are leak proof and made up of thick, tear and puncture resistant plastic. Few companies are also manufacturing breathable evidence bags to store and secure wet evidence. Various numbers of law enforcement agencies in the world require evidence bags for their day to day operations. This clears the prospects of the evidence bags market.
Global Evidence bags Market: Market Dynamics
The global evidence bags market is expected to have a positive outlook. Evidence bags are mainly preferred by the police departments, forensic teams and crime investigation departments at the crime spot. For the demand prospects of evidence bags market, it is anticipated that the demand will increase over the time because of some major factors. Firstly, for the secure packaging of the evidence traced during the investigation of any crime scene, it is clear that evidence bags are compulsory packaging product for law enforcement agencies. Secondly, the demand of sophisticated personalised and flexible packaging is increasing day by day. To meet these demands, lightweight, tamper evident, flexible evidence bags are produced. With the increase in the number of crimes is one of the prominent factors that will increase the demand of the global evidence bags market. The shift from rigid to flexible packaging drives the demand of the global evidence bags market.
Global Evidence bags Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, the global evidence bags market has been segmented as:
On the basis of visibility, the global evidence bags market has been segmented as:
- Clear Bag
- Opaque Bag
On the basis of recyclability, the global evidence bags market has been segmented as:
- Recycle Bags
- Non- Recycle Bags
On the basis of End Use, the global evidence bags market has been segmented as:
- Government Organization
Global Evidence bags Market: Research Methodology
Demand Side Analysis:
The collected numbers are obtained from the global manufacturers of global evidence bags market, their product offerings, sales revenue in each market verticals. Sales revenue of evidence bags manufacturers was estimated after comprehensive product mapping. Various market and industry experts, which include sales and marketing heads of the evidence bags manufacturers, independent consultants and distributors, were contacted to validate the penetration of the evidence bags market in the global security bags market.
Supply Side Analysis:
The overall end-use and market size have been determined. Furthermore, the penetration of evidence bags was mapped. The total value and demand of the evidence bags market were mapped in each of the end use industries across the world.
Global Evidence bags Market: Regional Overview
The global Evidence bags Market has been divided into seven regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Japan, and
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
North America, Western Europe and APEJ are expected to lead the global evidence bags market currently and will continue to do so, over the forecast period. APEJ region is expected to register a solid CAGR, over the next ten years. Japan is expected to contribute a significant share of the global evidence bags market due to its highest per capita expenditure on the packaging.
Global Evidence bags Market: Key players
Some of the key vendors that currently operate in the evidence bags and partitions market across the globe are as follows:
- Ampac Holdings LLC
- TUB-EX Aps.
- NELMAR Security Packaging Systems
- Initial Packaging Solutions
- Nomad Packaging
- CONNOVER Packaging Inc.
- Block and Company
- Superior Bag Inc.
- Vonco Products LLC
- Trevor Owen Ltd.
- Safariland LLC
- Fastenal Company
- POLYPAK AMERICA INC.
- International Plastics Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.