Extended Text Labels Market
Extended Text Labels Market (Label Type: Re-sealable and Non Re-sealable; Product Type: Two/Three Ply ECL and Booklet/Leaflet ECL; Material Type: Paper, Synthetic Paper, and Plastic; Application: Bottles, Tubes, Cans, Cartons, and Others; and End Use: General Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, Animal Health, Chemicals, Food and Beverages, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2025
Press Release :
Growing Demand for Sustainable Extended Text Labels to Boost R&D Investments
The packaging sector has witnessed considerable developments and innovations that are majorly driven by evolving consumer preferences and regulatory landscape. The packaging ecosystem continues to vary from industry to industry due to which, players operating in the packaging sector are likely to focus on product innovation and diversification. In addition, the evolving regulatory framework, particularly for text labels across various industrial domains, is expected to remain a key factor and have a considerable impact on the overall growth of the global extended text labels market. In the current scenario, packaging has emerged as a critical aspect in the product decision-making due to which, extended text labels have come under scrutiny.
At present, brands continue to emphasize on choosing the correct product packaging color scheme and extended text labels to improve the overall aesthetics of the product. The demand for extended text labels continues to witness a sizeable growth each year due to advantages such as space to include information pertaining to regulatory requirements, materials, safety warnings, etc. Furthermore, extended text labels are also widely used in cross-branding applications by several brands, particularly in the FMCG sector due to which, the overall prospects of the global extended text labels market look bright during the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Extended Text Labels Market
Widening Applications of Extended Text Labels to Augment Market Growth
Over the past decade, extended text labels have come under the spotlight across the global packaging sector– a trend that is anticipated to continue during the assessment period. Extended text labels offer an array of advantages to brands such as they provide information regarding materials in use, regulatory requirements, and more. Automotive chemicals is one of the emerging end-use sectors that are increasingly utilizing extended text labels to provide usage information, drug-fact panels, and data regarding the ingredients. In line with the growing demand for sustainable packaging alternatives and increasing pressure from governments of major developed and developing nations, the adoption of sustainable materials to develop extended text labels has witnessed exponential growth over the past few years– a trend that is expected to bolster the demand for extended text labels during the assessment period. Due to the augmenting demand for customized extended text labels, players involved in the current extended text labels market landscape are increasingly focusing on the production of customized extended text labels.
Several brands involved in the extended text labels market are also focusing on research and development to explore ideal materials for the development of extended text labels. For instance, polypropylene has emerged as an ideal extended text label material for water bottles, as it provides the required resistance to cold, heat, and moisture. Noteworthy advancements made by inkjet and laser printing technologies are some of the key factors that are estimated to propel the global extended text labels market. Thermal transfer, HD digital, and flexography are some of the most extensively used printing processes to print extended text labels worldwide.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Demand from Medical Sector amid COVID-19 Pandemic Likely to Witness Considerable Growth
The outbreak of the novel COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a moderate impact on the overall growth of the global extended text labels market during the forecast period. Although the demand from automotive, chemicals, and animal health products sectors is likely to witness a slight decline, the surge in demand for extended text labels from food & beverages, general pharmaceuticals, and medical sectors amid the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to provide considerable opportunities to the players operating in the current extended text labels market landscape. Extended text labels are increasingly being used for medication bottles to offer information regarding proper use, dosage, side-effects, etc. Furthermore, as standard labels do not offer adequate space, the demand for extended text labels across medical and pharmaceuticals sectors has witnessed considerable growth. In addition, extended text labels market are increasingly being used in the packaging of protein powders, pesticides, vitamins, dietary supplements, and medicines, among others.
Clinical trials and pharmaceutical packaging sectors are gaining popularity, as large amounts of clinical trials are being carried out for the COVID–19 vaccine. This has had a positive impact on the global extended text labels market. These text labels enable printing of full-colour logos and graphic images, offer variable serialized data from databases, and comply with local language labelling requirements.
However, the global uncertainty of COVID–19 has also hampered the extended text labels market to a certain extent. This is mainly due to challenges such as not enough employees, changing consumer shopping habits from offline to online platforms, and unused stock and inventory in end-use industries, including pharmaceuticals, which is the biggest customer of extended text labels.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Extended Text Labels Market
The global extended text labels market is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The market growth is primarily driven by increasing consumer awareness and demand for product transparency, ingredients, and product information, advancements in inkjet and laser printing technologies, and notable benefits offered by extended text labels over standard labels. Market players should focus on R&D activities and continue to find the most suited materials to develop extended text labels for different applications for use across various industrial domains to gain a competitive edge. In addition, market players should also focus on offering customized extended text labels to their end users.
Extended Text Labels Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global extended text labels market for the forecast period of 2020-2025, the market is estimated to be driven by growing demand for clinical trials and from pharmaceutical industries, as extended text labels offer enough space for large multi-lingual content and graphics for promotion
- The global extended text labels market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period
- Rising competition among pharmaceutical manufacturers has led to increased investments in research and development activities, attributing to new medicine product development and formulations. This, in turn, is driving the clinical trials end use segment of extended text labels market worldwide.
Braille Embossing, Variable Data, and Tamper-evident Features to Streamline Extended Text Labels Market
- Extended text labels or multipage labels with braille script are the new trend in global extended text labels market. In order to increase product clarity among consumers, end users emphasize on developing packaging solutions, which will provide in-depth information of the product. Besides, they are also focusing on development of user-friendly and convenient packaging. Braille embossing is the new trend adopted by key players and end users to gain competitive edge over their competitors and differentiate their products. Furthermore, this trend is helping to create a customer centric brand value.
- Variable data printing on extended text labels is the recent trend where majority of end user companies is demanding variable data printed extended text labels. This is due to varying packaging formats and labelling regulations from one country to another.
- End users of extended text labels are also demanding tamper evident features in extended text labels. In clinical trials, hiding some of the confidential data from clinical trial participants is very much necessary for unbiased results.
- This has led to the increase in consumer confidence to use extended text labels, and emerged as the major reason for pharmaceutical and other industries to switch to extended text labels in order to retain and gain consumer belief in their products
Cross-Border Trade and Elongating Supply Chains to Strengthen Extended Text Labels Market
- Globalization of trade has led to integration of supply chains, where global supply chains are becoming elongated. Trend of free trade has pushed pharmaceutical, chemical, animal health manufacturers to sell their products in various markets across the globe.
- This trend is influencing manufacturers to adopt extended text labels with multiple languages and detailed instructions related to traceability, product origin, safe handling & storage, etc. Extended text labels with multi language instructions help manufacturers to trace their product for documentation and efficient distribution.
- In healthcare industries as well, extended text labels are very helpful in systematic health monitoring of patients. Once the product has been used, extended text labels on it can be detached and attached onto patient’s record documents.
- Global supply chains of pharmaceuticals and chemicals are becoming elongated; for instance, Japan is one of the major exporters of chemicals in the Latin America region. Brazil is one of the major clinical trials exporters to North America and the European region.
Extended Text Labels Market: Key Findings
- Based on label type, the re-sealable extended text labels segment is estimated to be most lucrative, mainly due to high consumer convenience in using the product. The segment is projected to capture around 90% of the market share by 2020 year end.
- Globally, booklet/leaflet segment is estimated to hold around 3/4th of the market share
- Extended text labels made from synthetic paper remain prominent in the global market. These types of labels are mostly recognised due to their attributes such as high water resistance, flexibility, durability, and tear resistance.
- Among application types, extended labels are mostly preferred for bottle packaging. Therefore, this segment is anticipated to have a significant share of the global market.
- As per the TMR analysis, general pharmaceuticals is the leading end user of extended text labels, and is expected to account for more than 2/3rd of the market share by 2025. This can be ascribed to stringent regulatory environment in the pharmaceuticals industry and rising cross-border trade.
- In terms of market share, North America is the prominent region in the global extended text labels market. Increasing number of pharmaceutical industries and clinical trials are the key factor for the market growth in the region.
Extended Text Labels Market: Competition Landscape
- TMR analysed that the global extended text labels market is competitive owing to presence of existing big players and very few new participants
- Key players operating in the extended text labels market are
- Denny Bros Ltd.
- JH Bertrand Inc.
- Faubel & Co.Nachf. GmbH
- CCL Industries Inc.
- WS Packaging Group, Inc.
- Cimarron Label
- Schreiner Group GmbH & Co. KG
- Columbine Label Company Inc.
- Resource Label Group LLC.
- Valley Forge Tape & Label co, Inc.
- Paris Art Packaging Co. Inc.
- Label Impressions Inc.
- NSD International (ETI POST)
- Beneli AB
- Abbey Labels Limited
- Unick Fix-A-Form & Printers Ltd. (India)
- Weber Packaging Solutions, Inc.
- Tapecon Inc.
- Amberley Adhesive Labels Ltd
- Primeflex Inc.
- TMR distinguished these extended text labels market players as per their segmental earnings into different tier slabs. Among these players, CCL Industries Inc., Schreiner Group GmbH & Co. KG, and Faubel & Co.Nachf. GmbH are identified as Tier 1 companies. The Tier 2 players include WS Packaging Group, Inc., Denny Bros Ltd., and JH Bertrand Inc. Tier 3 players are Resource Label Group LLC, Columbine Label Company Inc., Resource Label Group LLC., Cimarron Label, LLC, Label Impressions Inc., etc.
Extended Text Labels Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) started a new study on the global extended text labels market providing forecast for the period of 2020-2025. In the study, the growth opportunity for the extended text labels market is witnessed. The report provides valuable insights, which enable readers to make winning business decisions for future growth of their businesses. The report highlights significant factors that are constantly determining the expansion of the extended text labels market, untapped opportunities for manufacturers, trends and developments, and other insights across various key segments. Macroeconomic factors that are directly or indirectly affecting market growth are also incorporated in the report.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Extended Text Labels Market Report
- What will be the impact of COVID-19 on the extended text labels market?
- Which application will be the most lucrative for extended text labels?
- What will be market size for extended text labels by the end of 2025?
- Which is the most preferred product type for extended text labels in the global market?
- Which region will remain most lucrative for market growth?
- Which are the top five countries of extended text labels market?
- Which material type holds maximum market share in the extended text labels market?
- Who are major key players in the extended text labels market?
Key indicators associated with the extended text labels market have been calculated thoroughly in the report. The study enumerates vital market dynamics such as key drivers, challenges, and trends, along with opportunities in the global extended text labels market. A comprehensive study on the value chain, which includes component suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and end users have been incorporated in the global market report. Other key aspects laid down in the market include pricing strategy of leading market players and comparative analysis of extended text labels. Furthermore, forecast factors and forecast scenarios of the extended text labels market have been covered in the report to understand future prospects of the market.
A comprehensive evaluation and forecast on the extended text labels market are provided on the basis of label type, product type, material type, application, end use, and region.
Y-o-Y growth comparison, volume and revenue comparison, and market share comparison of various market segments are provided in the report. The extended text labels market is analyzed at both regional and country levels.
The report delivers an exhaustive assessment on the structure of the extended text labels market, in tandem with the dashboard view of all leading company profiles in the report. Every company’s share analysis on market players has also been presented in the report, apart from the footprint matrix of profiled market players. The report depicts the presence of extended text labels manufacturers by leveraging an intensity map. It also highlights key end users for extended text labels.
The report includes company overview of key players. Some of the key companies profiled in the extended text labels market report include Denny Bros Ltd., JH Bertrand Inc., Faubel & Co.Nachf. GmbH, CCL Industries Inc., WS Packaging Group, Inc., Cimarron Label, LLC, Schreiner Group GmbH & Co. KG, Columbine Label Company Inc., Resource Label Group LLC. , Valley Forge Tape & Label co, Inc., Paris Art Packaging Co. Inc., Label Impressions Inc., NSD International (ETI POST), Beneli AB, Abbey Labels Limited, Unick Fix-A-Form & Printers Ltd. (India), Weber Packaging Solutions, Inc. Tapecon Inc., Amberley Adhesive Labels Ltd, and Primeflex Inc.
A realistic methodology, along with a holistic approach makes the base for sharp insights, which are provided in the extended text labels market for the study evaluation period. The TMR report comprises detailed information on growth prospects, along with riveting insights into the forecast assessment of the market.
Extensive primary and secondary researches have been employed to garner keen insights into the forecast study of the extended text labels market. The report has further undergone cross-validation by in-house professionals to make the extended text labels market report one-of-its-kind with the highest credibility.
Extended Text Labels Market – Segmentation
The global extended text labels market has been divided on the basis of label type, product type, material type, application, end use, and region. Each of these segments is analyzed to provide readers with holistic view of the market.