Electro-Pneumatic Positioner: Introduction
- Electro-pneumatic positioner is an equipment that controls the motion involved in the valves and actuators that improves the productivity of the equipment.
- Electro-pneumatic positioners are made of vibration-resistant and corrosion-resistant aluminum die-cast. It provides a simple structure for feedback connection, sensitive response, and easy maintenance.
- The two types of electro-pneumatic positioners available in the market includes linear acting, and rotary acting electro-pneumatic positioners. These are used in chemical, electric power generation, metals & mining, textile, marine, oil & gas, refining, and water & wastewater end-use industries.
- Manufacturers are moving from conventional pneumatic positioners to fully digitalized electro-pneumatic positioners.
Rise in Demand in the Oil & Gas Industry
- By end-use industry, the oil & gas industry is expected the fastest growing segment of the electro-pneumatic positioner market during the forecast period.
- Consumption of fuel & gas is increasing globally and companies operating in the oil & gas industry are always looking to cut their operating costs and enhance the overall efficiency of oil & gas plants. This encourages the installation of electro-pneumatic positioners in control valve assemblies that supports efficient plant operations of the oil & gas industry.
- Moreover, electro-pneumatic positioners are critical components which determine plant efficiency. This is expected to drive the demand for electro-pneumatic positioners in new installations.
- Profit margins get reduced and presence of unorganized manufacturers hinders the entry of national and international suppliers. These are major restraints of the global electro-pneumatic positioner market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electro-Pneumatic Positioner Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Lead the Electro-Pneumatic Positioner Market
- In terms of region, the global electro-pneumatic positioner market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth in the electro-pneumatic positioner market throughout the forecast period due to rising urban population in APAC, positive prospects for the oil & gas industry in the region, and growth in pipelines in Asian countries such as China, Japan, India, Indonesia, and Australia.
- Moreover, the high demand for new and improved wastewater treatment systems, and growing recognition of water as a resource for various purposes in manufacturing and agriculture also propels the growth of the electro-pneumatic positioner market in the region.
- North America is expected to hold the second largest share of the electro-pneumatic positioner market during the forecast period due to increased spending on electro-pneumatic positioners in the next few years, and the high growth of the oil and gas industry that increases the use of electro-pneumatic positioners.
- The electro-pneumatic positioner market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Electro-Pneumatic Positioner Market
The global electro-pneumatic positioner market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for electro-pneumatic positioners. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global electro-pneumatic positioner market are:
- Emerson Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Baker Hughes
- Actuant Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Hilti Corporation
- Hitachi Koki Ltd.
- Makita Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Techtronic Industries
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Electro-Pneumatic Positioner Market: Research Scope
Global Electro-Pneumatic Positioner Market, by Type
- Single Acting
- Double Acting
- Single Acting
- Double Acting
Global Electro-Pneumatic Positioner Market, by End-use Industry
- Electric Power Generation
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.