Electropneumatic Positioners: Introduction
- Electropneumatic positioners are devices used in control valves with pneumatically operated actuators. These valves are operated by means of electric controllers or control systems. Electropneumatic positioners convert the control signal into a pneumatic output in proportion to lift of the control valve.
- Electropneumatic positioners are the conventional pneumatic positioners that have an additional integrated electropneumatic transducer. The transducer receives the DC analogue input signal from the control system and converts it into a proportional pneumatic signal, which is then sent to the conventional positioner.
- Certain pneumatic positioners available in the marketplace have the option of adding an integrated electropneumatic transducer. This option provides customers with a facility to upgrade their existing control technology, while continuing to use their current reliable positioner technology with which they are comfortable and familiar.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Electropneumatic Positioner Market
- Various factors are responsible for growth of the global electropneumatic positioner market. Some of the factors such as easy maintenance of electropneumatic positioners directly provide low usage cost. The user can save on the cost of new installations and recurring expenses on purchase of products.
- Electropneumatic positioners are available with the alarm point-out function as well as built-in microcomputers and sensors that allow easy remote parameter change and monitoring
- Different manufacturers operating in the market also offer easy-to-operate electropneumatic positioners
- Manufacturers are focusing on advancements in electropneumatic positioners so as to offer positioners with a torque motor having quick and ultra-precise response, compact design, rugged construction, and resistance to vibration
- Most manufacturers are also focusing on providing products with easy and precise calibration having zero and span adjustments. Also, internal and external mounting of position transmitters and limit switches is made easily possible.
Ongoing Advancements in Electropneumatic Positioners Driving Global Market
- Manufacturers are focusing on providing the best facilities and the most efficient electropneumatic positioners. The newly developed products also feature positioners with efficient programmability and precision.
- Growth in the popularity of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is also one of the factors positively affecting the global electropneumatic positioner market
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) uses networked sensors and intelligent devices directly on the manufacturing floor, thereby collecting data to drive artificial intelligence and predictive analytics. Electropneumatic positioner software are expected to be synced with the AI in the near future.
- The usage of IoT and AI would be much more convenient with advancements such as programmable tight shut-off function and corrosion-resistant coatings that are designed to withstand extensive vibration
- The above-mentioned benefits of electropneumatic positioners are expected to drive the global electropneumatic positioner market at a rapid rate during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Electropneumatic Positioners
- A majority of manufacturers operate in the market in countries of Asia such as China and India. The region leads the global market for electropneumatic positioners. North America is expected to be the second-largest market for electropneumatic positioners during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers and researchers are conducting continuous research for advancements in electropneumatic positioners.
- Manufacturers in Asia Pacific as well as other regions are focusing on the development of linear positioners and rotary positioners for use in advanced electropneumatic positioners
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global electropneumatic positioner market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Actuant Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Hilti Corporation
- Hitachi Koki Ltd.
- Makita Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Techtronic Industries.
- SAMSON Controls Inc.
Global Electropneumatic Positioner Market: Research Scope
Global Electropneumatic Positioner Market, by Form
- Linear Positioner
- Rotary Positioner
Global Electropneumatic Positioner Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Metal & Mining
Global Electropneumatic Positioner Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.