Disposable Cardboard Trash Cans: Significance
Disposable cardboard trash cans are effective single-use disposal solutions, and are widely used during gatherings and outdoor events. Many manufacturers emphasize the environment friendly and recyclable nature of cardboard for marketing their disposable cardboard trash cans. Disposable cardboard trash cans are anticipated to witness a push in growth in the next ten years, owing to increasing acceptance among consumers for eco-friendly products. Disposable cardboard trash cans are widely used in North America and the European region during sports and team building events. Being a niche market, all key players in the market are small scale manufacturers, with product portfolio varying in terms of size and custom offerings. The demand for easily recyclable materials is expected to continue during the forecast period. A high degree of awareness regarding the benefits of environment friendly packaging among the millenials is expected to be a key contributor to the growth in preference for cardboard products, including disposable cardboard trash cans. The signifncance of disposable cardboard trash cans lies in their efficiency, and less spatial requirement in gatherings and parties. They are a simple, yet elegant solution to the litter problems associated with such gatherings.
Global disposable cardboard trash cans market: Segmentation
The global disposable cardboard trash bins market has been segmented as follows –
On the basis of capacity, the market has been segmented as follows –
- < 10 gallons
- 10 – 20 gallons
- 20 – 30 gallons
- 30 – 40 gallons
- 40 – 50 gallons
- > 50 gallons
*Pricing for the market has been tracked on the basis of capacity
Global disposable cardboard trash cans market: Key Players and Product Differentiation
The global disposable cardboard trash cans market is highly unorganized, and is characterized by the presence of a number of small scale players and suppliers.
Some of the key players operating in the global disposable cardboard trash cans market are – KeepTidy Boxes, GBE Packaging, One Earth Recycle, Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Inc., and Ware Disposable, among others.
Global disposable cardboard trash cans market: Key developments & Trends
Disposable cardboard trash cans have largely remained the same in terms of design, with the only change being the difference in sizes.
- Many manufacturers offer custom designing services, to cater to various capacity demands for trade shows and company events
- Manufacturers also use the environment-friendly nature of disposable cardboard trash cans to market their products
- Some of the features which manufacturers of disposable cardboard trash cans like to incorporate in their products include lightweight and ease of carrying. Therefore, consumer convenience is at the epicenter of objectives for these manufacturers
- There has been a boom in the number of companies across the globe, with start-ups spearheading the growth. Outdoor team building activities form the core of employee-engagement strategies for many of these companies. It is anticipated that the growth rate in the number of corporate firms across the globe will continue well throughout the forecast period. The same is expected to create immense opportunities for an increase in demand for disposable cardboard trash cans, in the market. However, the competition from metal and plastic alternatives is expected to be tough.
Disposable cardboard trash cans: The road ahead
A key portion of the global disposable cardboard trash cans demand is contributed to by North America and Europe, with disposable cans used widely during sports events such as marathons. The market might witness moderate growth rate, due to the presence of a number of untapped market, such as that of the emerging economies in the Asia Pacific and the Africa region. However, with plastic and metal trash cans accounting for a significant share of the market, disposable cardboard trash cans might experience a few hurdles along the way.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.