Global Deli Container Market: Overview
Deli container are single use containers which are being preferred by food service industry for carrying ready to eat food products. Deli containers are normally made up of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polypropylene (PP) which are microwaveable and durable. Deli containers provides a better heat-proofing which benefits in keeping the food hot for a longer time. In addition, deli container also provides better tamper evident feature by using the lid on it as compared to other types of traditional containers. Furthermore, deli container also provides better visibility which helps in identifying food and gives better appeal to the food product. Deli container also air tight which helps in reducing the spillage of food items.
Global Deli Container Market: Research Methodology
Research methodology for deli container market:
Global Deli Container Market: Segmentation
The global deli container market can be segmented by material type, product type, capacity, distribution channel, and by application. Pricing has being done based on material type segment in US$ million and the volume is considered in units.
On the basis of material type, the global deli container market is segmented into -
- Biodegradable materials
- Polycaprolactone (PCL)
- Polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB)
- Polybutylene Succinate (PBS)
- Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Oriented Polystyrene (OPS)
- Polypropylene (PP)
On the basis of product type, the global deli container market is segmented into -
- Hinged deli container
- Un – hinged deli container
On the basis of capacity, the global deli container market is segmented into -
- Less than 8oz
- 8oz to 12 oz
- 12oz to 16oz
- 16oz to 24oz
- 24oz & Above
On the basis of distribution channel, the global deli container market is segmented into -
- Food Outlets
- Educational institutions
- Corporate offices
- Online retail / Ecommerce
- Supermarket / Hypermarket
- Convenience stores
- Mom and Pop stores
On the basis of application, the global deli container market is segmented into -
- Ready to eat food
- Bakery & confectionery food items
- Ice cream & dairy products
- Frozen food
- Meat, seafood & poultry items
Deli container are mainly used ready to eat food items which needs to be consumed in several days. Deli containers are mainly used in food service industry for carrying food items from restaurants, food outlets, etc. to the consumers (end users).
Global Deli Container Market: Key Players
Key players for deli container market can be segmented into Tier 1, Tier2 and Tier 3 players. The tier structure is done based on the segmental revenue of key players.
Tier 1 Players: Genpak LLC, Huhtamäki Oyj, Biopac U.K. Ltd., Teinnovations LLC, Dart Container Corporation, Sabert Corporation, Darnel Group, Direct Pack Inc., etc.
- Dart Container Corporation manufactures deli containers that are mainly manufactured from polypropylene (PP). Dart Container Corporation manufactures 8 different types of deli containers based on sizes and colours
- Genpak LLC manufactures 15 types of deli containers based on the size and shape of the container for numerous food applications
- Darnel Group manufactures 6 different types of deli containers. Dart Container Corporation, Genpak LLC and Darnel Group are a few of the leading manufacturers in the deli containers market
Tier 2 Players: EasyPak LLC, Placon Corporation, Tupperware Brands Corp, Citi Pak LLC, etc.
Tier 3 players: Sterling King Products., Shanjing Household Products Technology Co., Ltd., XingLvYuan Plastic Products Co., Ltd., Changsha Mingkai Paper And Plastic Products Co., Ltd., Jiasen Plastic Industry Co., Ltd., Sunkea Commodities Co., Ltd., Easy Green Eco-Packaging Co., Ltd., etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.