Dehydroxanthan Gum Market outlook:
There is an increased demand for cosmetic & personal care products over the years due to increased awareness on style quotient and overall personality among the consumers, who tend to prefer natural technology based cosmetic product. Dehydroxanthan is one such cosmetic product derived by natural technology from fermented polysaccharides. Dehydroxanthan gum is used as a key ingredient in many cosmetic product because of its fixative, thickening and suspension properties. Dehydroxanthan gum can be made as clear gel without any neutralization, thereby reducing 80% of manufacturing time which increased the interest among the investors. The production and supply chains of Dehydroxanthangum has been increasing every year due to increased market demands of cosmetic & personal care industry. The dehydroxanthan gum is highly produced & exported in China where there is a huge market demand for cosmetic ingredients followed by USA, as the consumers show keen interests on skin care products. The remaining regions of the world applies the ingredient Dehydroxantrhan gum in various in decorative, Hair care, Baby care & SPF products as Dehydroxanthan gum has emulsifying effects. As it is found to be efficacious ingredient, the demand for Dehydroxanthan gum is anticipated to drive the global market.
Reasons for Covering this Topic:
As Dehydroxanthan gum has a multifunctional properties, it is used as a key ingredient in UV protection creams, Softening lotions, Moisturizers, cleansing glazes, whitening powder, Hair serum etc. Leading investors in cosmetic industries combines Dehydroxanthan gum in selective quantity along with regular constituents, to formulate the final product. Due to high bonding strength, Dehydroxanthan gum can easily combine with any other compounds to form user defined end products, which mainly attracts the industrialists. Dehydroxanthan gum is also used in organic cosmetic products as it can also be extracted from corn oil & soy wheat which escalates the demand of Dehydroxanthan gum even in organic care market. Asian, North American & European countries have continued to represent the leading processors & suppliers of the Dehydroxanthan gum in various personal care products. The raw materials for Dehydroxanthan gum has always been surplus which ensures high production rate. Due to increased application over cosmetic & personal care products, the global Dehydroxanthan market is growing both in terms of quality & quantity.
On the basis of form, the global Dehydroxanthan gum market has been segmented as-
On the basis of function, the global Dehydroxanthan gum market has been segmented as-
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Baby care
On the basis of product type, the global Dehydroxanthan gum market has been segmented as-
On the basis of nature, the global Dehydroxanthan gum market has been segmented as-
Exhibit 1: Global export of Dehydroxanthan Gum, 2016
Global Dehydroxanthan gum: Key Players
Some of the major key players of the Dehydroxanthan gum includes Akzonobel personal care, JEEN International, The Herbarie, EWG’s skin deep, Hugo naturals, Clean & Clear, Logona cosmetics, Bioscents, Eco by Sonya, Aveda. More Industrialists and organic product developers showing keen interests in Dehydroxanthan gum as it is amplifying every year.
Global Dehydroxanthan: A Regional outlook
As mentioned Asia particularly China, produces & exports high quantity of Dehydroxanthan gum to major cosmetic industries over the world in order to meet the growing demands. In North America there has been an uprising production & processing of Dehydroxanthan gum, due to increased usage of cosmetic & personal care products among the consumers. In Japan, Dehydroxanthan gum has an import & export market as it has multiple processing & supply chain to Cosmetic industry. In Europe the Dyhydroxanthan gum is not only utilized in cosmetic products but it also contributes to pharmaceuticals & food industries as a thickener & emulsifier instead of gelatin. In the region of Middle East & Africa it has huge imports & trade chain to formulate personal care products.
Brief Approach to Research
The report follows a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is offered by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.