Cranial Doppler Market: Introduction
- Cranial Doppler is a relatively inexpensive, noninvasive real-time measurement of blood flow characteristics, which detect cerebrovascular hemodynamics within the basal arteries of the brain. Cranial Doppler is the most convenient way to monitor vascular changes in response to interventions during acute cerebrovascular events. The convenience of this tool as a diagnostic modality and its clinical and research applications will continue to increase in several disorders of the cerebral vessel.
- Cranial Doppler uses sound waves to produce pictures of the brain and the cerebrospinal fluid. It is most commonly performed on infants, whose skulls have not been completely formed. Cranial Doppler evaluates both, the direction and velocity of the blood flow in major cerebral arteries of the brain. This type of ultrasound exam is also carried out during surgical procedures to monitor blood flow in the brain.
- The global cranial Doppler market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The growth of this market is expected to be driven by increase in prevalence of cerebrovascular hemodynamics, growing head injury surgeries, rising ultrasound testing of brain injury using cranial Doppler by physicians, low price of diagnosis, and increase in awareness about complications of brain injury or surgery.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Cranial Doppler Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Cranial Doppler Market
- The global cranial Doppler market is expected to be driven by rising prevalence of cerebral embolism and neurological disorders, growing geriatric population leading to increasing cerebrovascular disease (CVD), which is associated with age, and increasing applications of cranial Doppler in different head injury surgeries
- Increase in the number of patients suffering from neurodegenerative disorders such as Cerebral hypoperfusion and hypertension disease, rise in awareness about neuronal brain injury, surge in health care expenditure, average cost of diagnosis using cranial Doppler, and government support for R&D activities are also likely to fuel the growth of the global cranial Doppler market during the forecast period
- According to the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, 2017, cerebral embolism accounts for up to 70% of all ischemic strokes, and cerebral microemboli can be diagnosed by employing the non-imaging cranial Doppler technique with high-intensity transient signals
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Cranial Doppler Market
- North America is projected to account for a prominent share of the global cranial Doppler market during the forecast period. Factors, such as rise in geriatric patient population suffering from cerebral vessel embolization, vasospasm monitoring in subarachnoid hemorrhage, detection of intra-cranial stenosis, acute stroke, etc., increasing prevalence of different neurological disease, and awareness among people are expected to drive the growth of the cranial Doppler market in the region.
- Favorable reimbursement policies for imaging techniques and expansion in the number of clinics for diagnosis of intracranial steno occlusive and other brain related disease using cranial Doppler present significant opportunities for players operating in the cranial Doppler market in North America
- Increase in the number of visits of patients with brain related diseases or disorders and focus of new players on partnerships with laboratories are anticipated to propel the market growth in the U.S.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Cranial Doppler Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global cranial Doppler market are:
- Integra Lifesciences
- Spiegeberg GmbH &Co.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Elekta, Rimed Ltd.
- CAS Medical system, Inc.
- Atys Medical
Global Cranial Doppler Market: Research Scope
Global Cranial Doppler Market, by Type
Global Cranial Doppler Market, by Application
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Intracranial Steno Occlusive Disease
Global Cranial Doppler Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Units
Global Cranial Doppler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.