Corrugated Electronics Packaging Market: Overview
Packaging of an electronic device must include features of protection such as electrostatic discharge, cooling, mechanical damage, cooling and radio frequency noise emission. Manufacturers of electronic products are now more focusing on protective packagings like including air bubble wraps, air pillows and many other inflatable packaging products that can protect electronics.
To curb the menace of counterfeiting of electronic products, nowadays corrugated packaging includes covert technologies like barcodes, holograms, sealing taps to preserve the integrity of the product. The onset of e-commerce in developing nations has been a rising star for anti-counterfeit electronics, as distributors are using technologies such as RFID to deliver products at destinations.
Eco-friendly packaging is becoming more and more important these days. There is a significant push by regulatory bodies and government towards the adoption of cleaner & greener methods of packaging. Consumers and brands are both becoming conscious of protecting the environment by using bio-degradable packaging solutions from non-biodegradable packaging waste. These reasons will be responsible for raising the demand for the corrugated electronics packaging market.
Corrugated Electronics Packaging Market: Drivers
The increase in concern over product and consumer safety is one of the major reason for the rise in demand for the corrugated electronics packaging market. As we know, Zune shifted towards the corrugated packaging method replacing the old clamshell packaging because of qualities such as efficiency, eco-friendly and convenience to open.
But we have seen a large number of counterfeit products which are hampering the revenue and reputation of manufacturers and also causing loss to the given market. In addition to this, ease in regulations about plastics also challenges the market growth in the corrugated packaging market. PVC plastics and various order forms are lightweight and efficient for low temperature but have a disadvantage on higher temperatures. This will impact the demand for the corrugated electronics packaging market.
The growing demand for product safety is nowadays a necessity by both consumer and manufacturer, as a result of this manufacturers will see a boost in the corrugated electronics packaging market. Apart from all this, a subsequent rise in e-commerce shopping trend for electronics will indirectly affect the market, because an opportunity arose in developing countries as they possess a large amount of disposable income which increases the sales of electronics and other industries due to changing lifestyles.
Corrugated Electronics Packaging Market: Segmentation
The corrugated electronics packaging market is segmented into product type, technology type and end-user.
By product type, the corrugated electronics packaging market is segmented into;
- Folding Cartons
- Corrugated Boxes
- Carton Clamshells
- Corrugated Trays
By technology type, the corrugated electronics packaging market is segmented into;
- Electronic Article Surveillance(EAS)
- Radio Frequency Identification
By end-user, the corrugated electronics packaging market is segmented into;
- Consumer Electronics
Corrugated Electronics Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
With the increase of per capita income in developing countries across Latin America and Asia-Pacific, a rise in the purchase of electronics good such as laptops, mobiles, tablets, kitchen appliances and many more will be seen across countries such as Brazil, India, Malaysia indirectly boosting the demand for the corrugated electronics packaging market.
Europe and North America will remain the leader in the majority stakeholder of the corrugated electronic packaging market as manufacturers prefer corrugated packaging for delivery of products and even e-commerce websites prefer corrugated electronics packaging for safe delivery of products.
The Middle East and Africa are currently on the baby steps towards using packagings such as corrugated for electronic devices and appliances, but in due years a high surge of demand will be seen in this region due to a large capital flow through the area.
Corrugated Electronics Packaging Market: Key Players
Key players in the corrugated electronics packaging market are;
- Sonoco Products Company
- DS Smith PLC
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- Pregis Corporation
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Hangzhou Schindler Packaging Company Ltd.
- WestRock Company
- Universal Protective Packaging Inc
- Parksons Packaging Ltd.
- Dordan Manufacturing Company.
- UFP Technologies Inc.
- Stora Enso Oyj
The report corrugated electronics packaging market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on corrugated electronics packaging market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Asia
- East Asia
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing corrugated electronics packaging market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth corrugated electronics packaging market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the corrugated electronics packaging market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.