Coreless DC Motors: Introduction
- Coreless DC motors differ from traditional DC motors significantly. The most important difference lies in rotor winding. A coreless DC motor consists of a self-supporting, skew-wound copper coil, made of a precious metal or graphite, instead of iron core in its rotor.
- Coreless DC motors help in performing a smooth, cog-free operation, which has minimal inertia of rotor. This helps these motors in providing quicker acceleration compared to the traditional iron-core DC motors.
- Coreless DC motors are usually smaller in size, ranging from 0.24" to less than 3" in diameter. These motors are used in various applications of drones, medical devices, optical equipment, small pumps, and document handling/dispensing equipment
- Major players across the globe are introducing coreless DC motors with unique design and smart features. This helps users achieve better operational efficiency. This prompts users to invest in coreless DC motor technologies
Rapid Growth of the Global Industrial Sector
- Rapid growth of the global industrial sector is likely to propel the global coreless DC motors market during the forecast period. Coreless DC motors are typically small, primarily because they are made of precious metals: gold, silver, platinum, or palladium. Rising inclination of users to achieve better efficiency is likely to drive the global market in the next few years. In addition, increasing usage of disposable medical devices, robotics, and automation in developing countries across the globe is promoting growth of the global coreless DC motors market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Coreless DC Motors Market, Request for a Sample
Rising Costs Required for Maintenance: A Key Restraint
- Rising costs required for maintenance of motors is a key factor hampering the global coreless DC motors market. Continuous growth in the cost of raw materials and their collection is likely to have a negative impact on the pricing of coreless DC motors in the near future. This can hinder the growth of the coreless DC motors market.
Asia Pacific: a Potential Market for Coreless DC Motors
- The global coreless DC motors market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the coreless DC motors market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The coreless DC motors market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for coreless DC motors during the forecast period, owing to rapid growth of the industrial sector in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Coreless DC Motors Market
The global coreless DC motors market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a large number of global players. A few of the key players operating in the global coreless DC motors market are:
- Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co., Ltd.
- Allied Motion Inc.
- ASSUN MOTOR Pte Ltd.
- Autotrol Corp
- C.I. TAKIRON Corporation
- Citizen Chiba Precision Co., Ltd.
- FAULHABER Group
- Haosheng Motor Co., Ltd.
- Hennkwell Ind. Co., Ltd.
- ISL Products International Ltd.
- Maxon Motor AG
- Mclennan Servo Supplies
- Namiki Precision Jewel
- Shenzhen Sinbad Motor
- Shenzhen City Xin Baoda Motor Co. Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Coreless DC Motors Market: Research Scope
Global Coreless DC Motors Market, by Type
- Cylindrical Coreless DC Motors
- Disc Coreless DC Motors
Global Coreless DC Motors Market, by Number of Stages
- 1 Phase
- 2 Phase
- 3 Phase
- 4 Phase
Global Coreless DC Motors Market, by Price Range
- Below US$ 80
- US$ 80 – US$ 130
- US$ 130 – US$ 180
- Above US$ 180
Global Coreless DC Motors Market, by Application
- Industrial Automation & Robotics
- Medical Devices & Lab Equipment
- Aerospace & Transportation
- Household Appliances
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Others (Including Automation and Actuators)
The report on the global coreless DC motors market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of Global Coreless DC Motors Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.