Coreless DC Motors: Introduction
- Coreless DC motors differ from traditional DC motors significantly. The most important difference lies in rotor winding. A coreless DC motor consists of a self-supporting, skew-wound copper coil, made of a precious metal or graphite, instead of iron core in its rotor.
- Coreless DC motors help in performing a smooth, cog-free operation, which has minimal inertia of rotor. This helps these motors in providing quicker acceleration compared to the traditional iron-core DC motors.
- Coreless DC motors are usually smaller in size, ranging from 0.24" to less than 3" in diameter. These motors are used in various applications of drones, medical devices, optical equipment, small pumps, and document handling/dispensing equipment
- Major players across the globe are introducing coreless DC motors with unique design and smart features. This helps users achieve better operational efficiency. This prompts users to invest in coreless DC motor technologies
Rapid Growth of the Global Industrial Sector
- Rapid growth of the global industrial sector is likely to propel the global coreless DC motors market during the forecast period. Coreless DC motors are typically small, primarily because they are made of precious metals: gold, silver, platinum, or palladium. Rising inclination of users to achieve better efficiency is likely to drive the global market in the next few years. In addition, increasing usage of disposable medical devices, robotics, and automation in developing countries across the globe is promoting growth of the global coreless DC motors market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Coreless DC Motors Market, Request for a Sample
Rising Costs Required for Maintenance: A Key Restraint
- Rising costs required for maintenance of motors is a key factor hampering the global coreless DC motors market. Continuous growth in the cost of raw materials and their collection is likely to have a negative impact on the pricing of coreless DC motors in the near future. This can hinder the growth of the coreless DC motors market.
Asia Pacific: a Potential Market for Coreless DC Motors
- The global coreless DC motors market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the coreless DC motors market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The coreless DC motors market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for coreless DC motors during the forecast period, owing to rapid growth of the industrial sector in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Coreless DC Motors Market
The global coreless DC motors market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a large number of global players. A few of the key players operating in the global coreless DC motors market are:
- Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co., Ltd.
- Allied Motion Inc.
- ASSUN MOTOR Pte Ltd.
- Autotrol Corp
- C.I. TAKIRON Corporation
- Citizen Chiba Precision Co., Ltd.
- FAULHABER Group
- Haosheng Motor Co., Ltd.
- Hennkwell Ind. Co., Ltd.
- ISL Products International Ltd.
- Maxon Motor AG
- Mclennan Servo Supplies
- Namiki Precision Jewel
- Shenzhen Sinbad Motor
- Shenzhen City Xin Baoda Motor Co. Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Coreless DC Motors Market: Research Scope
Global Coreless DC Motors Market, by Type
- Cylindrical Coreless DC Motors
- Disc Coreless DC Motors
Global Coreless DC Motors Market, by Number of Stages
- 1 Phase
- 2 Phase
- 3 Phase
- 4 Phase
Global Coreless DC Motors Market, by Price Range
- Below US$ 80
- US$ 80 – US$ 130
- US$ 130 – US$ 180
- Above US$ 180
Global Coreless DC Motors Market, by Application
- Industrial Automation & Robotics
- Medical Devices & Lab Equipment
- Aerospace & Transportation
- Household Appliances
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Others (Including Automation and Actuators)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.