Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: An Overview
Coated ink jet paper is a sheet which offers high resolution and reflectivity as compared to noncoated sheet due to the coating of polymers. This layer adds glossy, matte and admirable texture to the paper. Coated ink jet paper is a fine paper which is basically designed for inkjet paper. Coated ink jet paper has a professional touch that can be used in magazines and publications. It is dust-proof and requires less amount of ink making it cost-effective. Coated ink jet paper is eco-friendly and easily biodegradable. Coated ink jet paper has a wide application in business, packaging, printing, and labeling. Coated ink jet paper serve product like converted paper products, magazines, advertising materials, catalogs, security paper, and newspaper insert and are resistant to wear and tear.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Dynamics
High demand for good quality of printing influences the coated ink jet paper market. The increasing popularity of online and digital platforms have driven the e-commerce industry which resulted in internet trade and home delivery system. This has raised the demand for coated ink jet paper. Evolving packaging industry and the need for innovative packaging and labeling solutions drives the market for coated ink jet paper. Banned use on plastic product and rising awareness about eco-friendly and flexible paper packaging products boost the coated ink jet paper market. However, the decreasing amount of global pulp and rising deforestation can hinder the sales. Carbon emission during the production harms the environment which acts as a major restraint. Key players are continuing to perform technological advancement and innovations to overcome these obstacles.
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Key Developments
Product launch, acquisition and expansion are the major strategies of the companies to produce new sustainable products for consumer’s convenience and to increase their product portfolio. Recent developments involves opportunity for business advertisement and decoration purpose. This is helping to raise the market for coated ink jet paper. Companies are now able to produce liners that can lower the emission of carbon which negatively impacts the natural environment.
- On 12 June 2019, West Coast Paper Mills Ltd. acquired about 51-60% stake in International Paper’s (IP) Indian unit, International Paper APPM Ltd.
- On 3 July 2018, Mondi transformed its office paper portfolio by introducing office paper brands IQ and MAESTRO
- On 6 February 2018, Mitsubishi Paper Mills collaborated with Oji Holdings restructuring Mitsubishi Paper’s business in Germany.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the coated ink jet paper market has been segmented into:
- Matte Paper
- Glossy Paper
- Semi-gloss Paper
On the basis of application, the coated ink jet paper market has been segmented into:
- Packaging & Labeling
On the basis of end use, the coated ink jet paper market has been segmented into:
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Regional Outlook
Countries like Germany, France and UK in the regions of Europe, U.S. in the region of North America and Japan, China and India in the region of Asia Pacific have the highest number of printing industries and highest consumption rate of papers, and therefore, the market for the coated ink jet paper market is expected to rise. Coated ink jet paper market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for coated ink jet paper market incorporated majorly in commercial work and various industries. The increasing demand for high resolution and best quality prints drives the market for coated ink jet paper market in developing countries such as India, China, etc. are expected to rise.
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Key Players
- International Paper Company
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
- Mondi Group
- Sappi Global
- Smurfit Kappa Group plc
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Ltd
- UPM-Kymmene Oyj
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with coated ink jet paper market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of coated ink jet paper market
- Changing coated ink jet paper dynamics in the industry
- In-depth coated ink jet paper market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected coated ink jet paper market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in coated ink jet paper market
- Strategies for key players and products offered on coated ink jet paper market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on coated ink jet paper market performance
- Must-have information for coated ink jet paper market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.