Coated Ink Jet Paper Market
Due to the coating of polymers, coated ink jet paper has a higher resolution and reflectivity than non-coated ink jet paper. This layer gives the paper a matte, glossy, and pleasant feel of the paper. Coated ink jet paper refers to a fine paper that is primarily intended for use with inkjet printers. Coated ink jet paper lends a professional appearance to periodicals and periodicals. It is dust-resistant and uses less ink, making it more economical. Coated ink jet paper is biodegradable and environmentally friendly, which is likely to support development of the global coated ink jet paper market in the years to come. Coated ink jet paper is used in a variety of industries, including labeling, packaging, and printing business. Such extensive uses of the paper are estimated to foster development of the global coated ink jet paper market in the years to come.
The global coated ink jet paper market is influenced by the augmented demand for high-quality printing. The e-commerce sector has been pushed by the rising popularity of digital and online platforms, which has resulted in internet trading and home delivery systems. The need for coated ink jet paper has increased as a result. The market is driven by the changing packaging sector and the demand for new packaging and labeling solutions.
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: An Overview
Coated ink jet paper is a sheet which offers high resolution and reflectivity as compared to noncoated sheet due to the coating of polymers. This layer adds glossy, matte and admirable texture to the paper. Coated ink jet paper is a fine paper which is basically designed for inkjet paper. Coated ink jet paper has a professional touch that can be used in magazines and publications. It is dust-proof and requires less amount of ink making it cost-effective. Coated ink jet paper is eco-friendly and easily biodegradable. Coated ink jet paper has a wide application in business, packaging, printing, and labeling. Coated ink jet paper serve product like converted paper products, magazines, advertising materials, catalogs, security paper, and newspaper insert and are resistant to wear and tear.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Dynamics
High demand for good quality of printing influences the coated ink jet paper market. The increasing popularity of online and digital platforms have driven the e-commerce industry which resulted in internet trade and home delivery system. This has raised the demand for coated ink jet paper. Evolving packaging industry and the need for innovative packaging and labeling solutions drives the market for coated ink jet paper. Banned use on plastic product and rising awareness about eco-friendly and flexible paper packaging products boost the coated ink jet paper market. However, the decreasing amount of global pulp and rising deforestation can hinder the sales. Carbon emission during the production harms the environment which acts as a major restraint. Key players are continuing to perform technological advancement and innovations to overcome these obstacles.
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Key Developments
Product launch, acquisition and expansion are the major strategies of the companies to produce new sustainable products for consumer’s convenience and to increase their product portfolio. Recent developments involves opportunity for business advertisement and decoration purpose. This is helping to raise the market for coated ink jet paper. Companies are now able to produce liners that can lower the emission of carbon which negatively impacts the natural environment.
- On 12 June 2019, West Coast Paper Mills Ltd. acquired about 51-60% stake in International Paper’s (IP) Indian unit, International Paper APPM Ltd.
- On 3 July 2018, Mondi transformed its office paper portfolio by introducing office paper brands IQ and MAESTRO
- On 6 February 2018, Mitsubishi Paper Mills collaborated with Oji Holdings restructuring Mitsubishi Paper’s business in Germany.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the coated ink jet paper market has been segmented into:
- Matte Paper
- Glossy Paper
- Semi-gloss Paper
On the basis of application, the coated ink jet paper market has been segmented into:
- Packaging & Labeling
On the basis of end use, the coated ink jet paper market has been segmented into:
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Regional Outlook
Countries like Germany, France and UK in the regions of Europe, U.S. in the region of North America and Japan, China and India in the region of Asia Pacific have the highest number of printing industries and highest consumption rate of papers, and therefore, the market for the coated ink jet paper market is expected to rise. Coated ink jet paper market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for coated ink jet paper market incorporated majorly in commercial work and various industries. The increasing demand for high resolution and best quality prints drives the market for coated ink jet paper market in developing countries such as India, China, etc. are expected to rise.
Coated Ink Jet Paper Market: Key Players
- International Paper Company
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
- Mondi Group
- Sappi Global
- Smurfit Kappa Group plc
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Ltd
- UPM-Kymmene Oyj
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with coated ink jet paper market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.