Cervical Traction Devices Market: Introduction
- Cervical traction is a light stretching action which relieves pressure on compressed vertebrae. Cervical traction devices stretch neck by gently pulling it which creates expansion and eliminates compression.
- Cervical traction is a part of physical therapy treatment for neck pain. It is also used to treat herniated disks and cervical spondylosis.
Key Drivers of Global Cervical Traction Devices Market
- Rise in prevalence of neck injuries is expected to drive the global cervical traction devices market. Moreover, increase in incidence of road accidents and sport injuries and adoption of cervical traction devices by physiotherapists for physical therapy are anticipated to propel the cervical traction devices market during the forecast period.
- According to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, around 17,000 new spinal cord injuries (SCIs) occur in the U.S. annually
- Incidence of degenerative cervical myelopathy (DCM) is expected to rise with increase in aging population. Rise in geriatric population drives the demand for cervical traction devices. This, in turn, contributes to the growth of the global cervical traction devices market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Cervical Traction Devices Market Report
- According to the United Nations University (UNU) estimates, the percentage of the world population above 65 years of age is anticipated to increase from 9% in 2010 to 16% by 2050
- Home care rehabilitation devices have been introduced in several countries in the past few years. Cervical traction devices are used in home care settings for pain relief from neck muscle spasm or nerve root compression.
- Rise in awareness about availability of home care cervical traction devices in the market has been observed which facilitates the adoption of portable cervical traction devices. Portable cervical traction devices are cost-effective for end-users. This helps low budget hospitals and clinics to adopt this advanced technology for cervical pain management.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Cervical Traction Devices Market
- North America was the leading market for cervical traction devices in 2018, owing to rise in adoption of cervical traction devices for neck pain management. Moreover, rise in prevalence of cervical spondylosis in the corporate professionals is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
- According to the Aetna Inc., prevalence of non-traumatic mechanical neck disorders (neck pain) in the U.S. is 10%
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for cervical traction devices during the forecast period due to the improving health care infrastructure. Rise in number of rehabilitation centers is likely to fuel the growth of the cervical traction devices market in Asia Pacific.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Cervical Traction Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in Global Cervical Traction Devices Market
Some of the major players in the global cervical traction devices market are:
- RS Medical
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Magister Corporation
- The Pettibon System
- Meditrac Medical Equipment Ltd.
- PLANMED OY
Global Cervical Traction Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Cervical Traction Devices Market, by Type
Global Cervical Traction Devices Market, by Product
- Ambulatory Cervical Traction
- Inflatable Cervical Traction Collars
- Pneumatic Cervical Traction Devices
Global Cervical Traction Devices Market, by End-user
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Home Care Settings
Global Cervical Traction Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.