Global Case Erector System Market Overview
Case erectors systems are basically box making machine that erect folded cardboard / corrugated board in specified box shapes, and lastly seal this boxes, to make it available for consumer / industrial packaging. With addition of robotics case erectors, the ergonomics of packaging have jumped to higher levels thus, providing package customization from the similar case erector system which saves enormous cost of companies from installing another case erectors system. Additionally, case erector systems have further reduce the labor costs in compliance with work injuries as it simplifies the process of erect folded cardboard boxes on just a press of a button – and is thus expected to push the case erector system market during the forecast period. Moreover, reduction in cardboard material, as well as product cost with the use of case erector systems, is also expected to drive the case erector system market. All this features has distinctly created opportunity for the manufacturers in emerging economies by serving numerous sectors of industrial / consumer products.
Global Case Erector System Market Dynamics
Mounting efficiency in comparison to conventional methods coupled with reduced work fatigue are the key factors that drive the case erector system market. Moreover, growth inclination of manufacturers towards paper base packaging solutions in end use industries such as packaging of food & beverages, pharmaceuticals products, consumer durables, etc. in emerging economies such as China, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc. are expected to push the case erector system market. However, the initial capital investment such as higher installation cost is the key factors that are likely to hamper the growth of the global case erector system market over the forecast period.
Global Case Erector System Market Segmentation
The global case erector system market can be segmented on the basis of machine type, capacity type, and end users.
The global case erector system market can be segmented on the basis of machine type as
- Automatic case erector system
- Semi-automatic case erector system
- Robotic case erector system
The global case erector system market can be segmented on the basis of capacity type as:
- Case erector systems generating less than 15 cases/min
- Case erector systems generating 15-30 cases/min
- Case erector systems generating above 30 cases/min
The global case erector system market can be segmented on the basis of end users of case erector systems as:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Consumer Durables & Electronic Goods (CDEG) Industry
- Cosmetics & Personal care
- Homecare & Toiletries
Global Case Erector System Market Regional Outlook
Geographically, the case erector system market is segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
The market for case erector systems North America and Europe especially the Western Europe are expected to undergo maturity stage and are consequently to lose a sizeable market share to Asia Pacific region. Prominent market players that currently operate in United States, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, etc. have shifted their focus towards strategies such as mergers & acquisition, collaboration with local establishments in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific region. The market for paper based packaging machineries in the Asia-Pacific region are likely to emerge as the most beneficial markets for packaging industry which eventually results in the growth of case erector system market.
Likewise, the Middle-East & African region is expected to observe a remarkable growth rate owing to the rising investments in the manufacturing sector over the forecast period.
Overall, the global case erector system market is scheduled to witness a healthy CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Global Case Erector System Market Key Players
Some of the key players that currently operate in the global case erector system market are
- Combi Packaging Systems LLC
- Marq Packaging Systems
- A-B-C Packaging Machine Corporation
- AFA Systems Ltd.
- Endoline Automation
- Hamrick Manufacturing & Service, Inc.
- SMB Machinery, LLC
- Nuspark Engineering Inc.
- ShineBen Co,. Ltd.
- ESS Technologies, Inc.
- Klippenstein Corporation
- Wexxar/BEL Packaging
- Wayne Automation Corporation
- WestRock Company
- Pearson Packaging Systems
- Filsilpek Solutions Private Limited
- Arpac LLC
- RECOPAK Machinery Pty. Ltd.
- Eagle Packaging Machinery
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.