Cargo Belt Market: An Overview
Globalization leads to the need for transportation of goods over the longer distance. This will drive the demand for cargo belts in the logistics & transportation industry. During the transportation of goods, about one-fourth of the accidents occurred due to poor handling of goods, which can be avoided by using the cargo belt. They are used in light and heavy lorries, trailers trucks, ships, and air crafts. Cargo belt provides high strength which can hold pallet loads, crates, and other bulky items and also secures the goods. They are safe to use and are moisture resistant. Cargo belt used in industries such as automobile, logistics & transportation. External-damage of goods can be avoided by using cargo belt. These belts come in different sizes, width, & lengths according to the product to be carried, which can be readily available. Cargo belt can be used in various combinations to handle and fasten cargo effectively. Cargo belt has three parts - a belt, a main frame and a rivet frame which provides high utility due to its high flexibility. Cargo belt have emerged as a cost-effective and highly efficient load-bundling & packaging solution. Cargo belt has also been beneficial to lift goods for storage or transportation.
Cargo Belt Market: Dynamics
Improperly packed goods while transporting can lead to fatal accidents, loss of lives, and can cause an environmental hazard. Cargo belt provides a solution for safe transportation of goods by attaining minimal shifting. Cargo belt is lightweight, portable, and compact which assist smooth operations. Cargo belt has a different final fitting, which makes very cargo belt specific for certain goods. The machine often has a technical failure, cargo belt is incorporated by a machine which can fail to perform secure transportation, this can be avoided by conducting a visual and operational inspection before final use.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
There was an invention to create a favorable cargo belt for consumers.
- In April 2014, a Dunedin engineer Barry Armour invented a cargo belt which involved ratchet tie-downs and solves the age-old problems in which loading ratchet allowed the strap to be loaded into the side of the ratchet, rather than being threaded through.
Cargo Belt Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the cargo belt market has been segmented into:
On the basis of bundling strength, the cargo belt market has been segmented into:
- Upto 1 Tons
- 1-5 Tons
- 5-10 Tons
- Above 10 Tons
On the basis of the final fitting, the cargo belt market has been segmented into:
- Pointed hook
- Triangle hook
- Claw hook
- Snap hook
On the basis of end-use applications, the cargo belt market has been segmented into:
- Trailer Trucks
- Air crafts
Cargo Belt Market: Regional Outlook
Countries such as Japan and China in the Asian region have the highest number of transportation service and vehicles, and therefore, the market for Cargo belt is expected to rise. The Cargo belt market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for cargo belt due to the modernization, consumers need goods which are to be transported over long distances. Increasing cargo belt demand drives Cargo belt market in developing countries such as India, China, etc.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Cargo Belt Market: Key Players
- Hangzhou Mike Lifting Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Linyi Leiao Trading Co., Ltd.
- G. Enterprises
- VRL Enterprises
- Barkat Packaging
- Qingdao Superior Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Far Europe Holding Limited
- H-Lift Industries Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang All-Lifting Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Deso Lifting Co., Ltd.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.