Bag Kickers Market: An Overview
The bag kicker is equipment which placed on the conveyor in order to kick the bag out of the conveyor. Bag kickers are designed precisely using flat belt conveyor system which is highly adaptable to numerous bag sizes and shapes. Bag kickers are broadly used for transferring and providing a smooth 90-degree bag transition, thus it is widely accepted in food, agriculture, mining, building and construction, chemical and fertilizers and other industries. Bag kickers are highly efficient for heavy duty bagging applications due to its high carrying capacity. Bag kickers are easy to operate, easy to maintained and have a simple structure. Bag kickers are a perfect model which can integrate to any bagging machines lines and aid in the 90-degree transfer of bags. Overall, the bag kickers market is likely to gain momentum during the forecast period.
Bag Kickers Market: Dynamics
Expansion of food and other industries across the globe is expected to create significant demand for bagging machines. Nowadays, demand for integrated bagging lines is rising as it offers complete solutions from form, fill, to seal. The increasing use of bag kickers in bagging lines to kick the bag out of conveyor which then go for palletizing. These factors are expected to fuel the growth of global bag kickers market during the forecast period. The building and construction industry is growing at a significant pace, which is expected to create substantial growth opportunities for bagging lines. Which in turn fuel the growth of global bag kickers market during the forecast period. The exceptional offering of bag kickers such as high carrying capacity, anti-skidding design, simple yet robust nature, and adaptability to most bag sizes are likely to push the growth of global bag kickers market during the forecast period. Overall, the global bag kickers market is projected to expand with notable growth rate during the forecast period.
Bag Kickers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of kicking speed, the bag kickers market is segmented into:
- Less than 5 bags/min
- 5 – 10 bags/min
- 10-15 bags/min
- More than 15 bags/min
On the basis of end use industry, the bag kickers market is segmented into:
- Building and Construction
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
Bag Kickers Market: Regional Outlook
Increasing penetration of end-user industries such as food, building and construction, chemical and fertilizers and others in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to create enormous growth opportunities for global bag kickers market during the forecast period. China is expected to remain major bag kickers market shareholder, while India is expected to register a peak growth rate of bag kickers market during the forecast period. ASEAN Countries are also expected to offer substantial growth opportunity for bag kickers market during the forecast period. Japan is expected to witness sluggish growth of back kickers market during the forecast period. North America and Western Europe are a significant shareholder of global bag kickers market and likely to expand with healthy CAGR during the forecast period. Latin America and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) market have great potential for bag kickers market. Due to the high demand for integrated bagging lines and a lesser number of regional players, mostly packaging companies rely on global players for importing bag kickers. So, there is scope for manufacturers to establish a new manufacturing site for bag kickers in the region. Thus, bag kickers market is expected to have a significant growth opportunity in Latin America and the Middle East & Africa.
Bag Kickers Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global bag kickers market are:
- Inpak Systems, Inc.
- Alligator Automations
- Haver & Boecker Company
- C-Trak Ltd.
- Choice Bagging Equipment Ltd.
- Shanghai BGM Mining and Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- K&W Mining Machinery
- GCM (GCMachines)
Bag Kickers Market: Key Trends
Some of the key trends are observed among the bag kickers manufacturers are listed below:
- Bag kickers manufacturers understanding customer needs and offering products accordingly, with specified characteristics. Maintaining proper value chain in order to offer cost-effective bag kickers. Also, bag kickers’ manufacturers are capitalizing heavily on research and development activities in order to continuously innovate their existing product lines and gain a competitive edge in the market.
- In order to retain its existing customers and gain new consumer based prominent manufacturers of bag kickers are offering startup services, preventive maintainace services, and In-plant repair services.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.